Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These look promising. I was hoping with a bunch of 5s releasing this year that the Laneys, Toros, Grapes, and Tokyos releasing. Glad I get a chance to grab 2 on my wish list.

^^^^ hope they keep the round laces
smokin.gif
As long as the leather is on point and the Jumpman isn't black, they can toss whatever laces they want to in these because that's a quick $5 purchase to replace them.

My original release Laneys have those round laces. Not really a fan of them, they look too thin and out of place.

As long as the leather is on point and the Jumpman isn't black, they can toss whatever laces they want to in these because that's a quick $5 purchase to replace them.

Truth. I'm all for the little details, but they have to get the big details right first.

these look pretty nice from the initial pictures. Leather looks decent and rope laces? Ill plan on gettin these but you know JB is going to drop these and about 5-10 other hot kicks around the same time and make it difficult
nerd.gif

These were not considered heat back when they first dropped. Everything is different now.

It's been awhile since JB released a colorway like this.....I see this a major cop for me, since i missed out back in 2000...

lol galaxy foams
mean.gif
 everything about that shoe screams "buy me, beast" lol
I thought the galaxy colorways were a good idea, especially the ASG being in Orlando..and then Houston....i think the word "hypebeast" gets thrown around to much...but I think we all influence what becomes a high valued shoe..

These are a must copp for me. I wanted these the first go around, but for some reason never pulled the trigger! Not going to sleep on these this year....

Back
Top Bottom