Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Right. The Jordan V Laney is a GR.

They were still talking about Bel Airs.. :smh:

"These" should read "those" or "Bel Air"

Sorry for my lack of word choice...I've done way too much school work this past week my brain slacks off once it gets to the Nike talk thread...

170 pisses me off I'm gonna say eff it and prolly just get the BC's as my last pair ever..getting way too expensive for me

Like I've said in the past after they implemented this new raffle/ticket line up thing I backed off on them. I got lucky last year with blk/red XIs { I won the finishline online raffle}, and the blk/red IVs. Those are were the last Js I bought. Everything coming out is overpriced and in most cases I've already had them, I really think I'm done. I'll just cop certain joints for my son.

Lol where have you been?
I still lurk, but really not impressed or excited about anything for myself. Still didn't know they were $185 :smh:

Yep, it was a very hyped shoe and limited to select retailers. They are now selling for $500+ in most cases. Hell, that horrid elephant print 3Lab5 sold out at $225..

A purple/multicolored shoe, and an all over elephant print shoe. Insane what people are willing to spend, but hey if you got do you. No Hate.

When they label anything as a "quick strike" they could put any price on it and it will more than likely sell out and resell will most likely double what retail was.

You are right about that.

Last edited:
We're not that far away from Retros retailing at $200
lol and then what ... theyll still sell out if so ... slap a limited tag on every pair for $200 ... wont be hard, regardless if they arent limited or not. You think it costs extra money to slap NA on the back of a shoe? Nope .. they could just as easily make every OG cway release OG from now on and charge $200 just like the did with '88s this year. Instant sell out, with at least 2 restocks that still sold out for $200. And if this does happen, it wont change a thing, there will still be resellers who charge whatever price they want and there is a sucker out there given up his money for a shoe

Nothing is going to change, unless everyone can come together and NOT buy .. but we know that wont happen. majority will be thinking well what if everyone doesnt sit out a release like we planned ill miss out and wont have them

Just sayin ... its inevitable  

Nike knows this gravy train ain't going away anytime soon. They are certainly going to milk it for all they can.

Yes, I certainly would. I'm not mad either. Gives me a chance to relieve some my old childhood memories and grab stuff I missed out on back in the day.
smokin.gif
likewise

Not sure if I am looking into this to much or not, but some pre-order sites rises there prices on these. From 230 to 289. Mind you I notice a jump like this with the god awful bel-airs.

It's funny that whenever out see some XIIIs release tho the price increases like how this year it was $170 for them while other GRs were $160. Same thing happened it 2010 when the white/red and flint blue XIIIs released as well all with the exception of the playoffs. XIIIs are a an omen of a price increase :lol:

That's the point I was making, I forget some of you guys first Jordan's were concords from two years ago. Believe if you see a original color way go up in price the rest of the retros will follow. I'm excluding the hype retro plus shoes in this as that was just a reason to take your guys money.

That's the point I was making, I forget some of you guys first Jordan's were concords from two years ago. Believe if you see a original color way go up in price the rest of the retros will follow. I'm excluding the hype retro plus shoes in this as that was just a reason to take your guys money.
I thought you were saying that I am one of those kids that don't know of kicks past the concords :lol: but yeah I get what you are saying

We're not that far away from Retros retailing at $200

lol

my brother yelled at me today, i copped him steel x's from FNL, came out to 190 with shipping. he asked me how much he owed me, told him 190 and hes like WTH, crappy jordans almost $200?!?!? :x :smh:

hes not used to thise crap since he buys actual leather/designer stuff that last years not months.

170 is short term, this time next year it will be $180 plus tax so your looking at 190+ without shipping :x :x :x

thank goodness im getting out in time, i felt ripped off paying $180 shipped for my steels on NDC :smh: this is getting out of hand

Back
Top Bottom