Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

da avy quis2024 who is that?
I had no idea but someone told me its Angell Summers
Angell Summers and India Summer  
pimp.gif

I'm in Dallas as well and my champs did guarantee tickets at town east mall. Footlocker did raffles and FL at Northpark did fcfs

See for some reasons i guess the champs are not on the same page because i went to champs in redbird and the champs in cedar hill and they doing raffles and i got my guranteed from the champs in the galleria but its funny that FTL AND FA in valley view both lied and said that they were not getting them seems shady to me.

I def feel like coppin these but don't feel like waiting in line in the morning, yall think Eastbay would be a good try or naw?

Eastbays the most unpredictable ways of copping in my opinion. Sometimes it can require a hr or two clicking. If i were u and really want them, spend that time in line with other heads take the pair home on the day, much more satisfying i find

I totally agree with you on that being a much more enjoyable way of spending time trying to collect kicks. Unfortunately I'm away at shool and have no stores that close to me. Really would like to snag a pair offline. Good luck to everyone elts who is in the same boat as me.

are these TTS or should i half size down?
Half size down is what I'm hearing...

Hopefully so.. Went with .5 down for my ticket, had to size down on FRV.

See for some reasons i guess the champs are not on the same page because i went to champs in redbird and the champs in cedar hill and they doing raffles and i got my guranteed from the champs in the galleria but its funny that FTL AND FA in valley view both lied and said that they were not getting them seems shady to me.

Yeah, my local Champs always does guaranteed tix on GRs.. they rarely get limited releases. When they do, they usually have a sign up sheet.. Still guaranteed but they check ID. But others I've checked on different sides of town do raffles or FCFS. So I guess it just depends on the store how they handle their releases..

Truly I'm a 13.5  
sick.gif
 and am glad these are half size down, my Toro's hurt like a mug when I have them on for awhile especially near my toes. 

I want these shoes bad but when I went to the mall in Japan the shoe stores were giving me b.s. #’s. 3 10’s in one store 1 10 in the other. smh it just ain't fair:smh: :x :smh:

I want these shoes bad but when I went to the mall in Japan the shoe stores were giving me b.s. #’s. 3 10’s in one store 1 10 in the other. smh it just ain't fair:smh: :x :smh:

Remember where you're at though... Maybe they don't get many customers out there that wear that size. You gotta figure a size 10 out there is like a 13 in the states. You never know, you may get lucky and be able to snatch up a pair

Last edited:
Got an early release pair on the way for retail plus ship. If I strike out on Saturday I'll get over it I guess.

glad they went with the tumbled leather route on this one, quality on these are by far better than the previous 5s releases (with the exception of the DB 5s)

glad they went with the tumbled leather route on this one, quality on these are by far better than the previous 5s releases (with the exception of the DB 5s)

Am I tripping or did someone post this word for word like a day ago? :lol:

I'm glad I pre-ordered. This twitter/raffles is getting to be too much. Its such a dragged out process.

I am all for trying to pickup with the release day website rush, but thats hit or miss especially if its not a gr. People using bots definitely doesn't help the situation. Waking up at 8 on saturday is not fun, so I am willing to pay a little extra to sleep late with a guarentee.

Good luck to everyone trying to pick up, I know I'm really excited for this pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom