Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I'm with those trying to get the green pair. The Carmine-like blocked pair are just orange Carmines for me, so I'm passing, but definitely want the green. I know they'll be limited, but hopefully they're not too crazy. Watch JB make these a pair that only sell at like 5 stores. Or even worse, make these one of those F&F pairs. I'd be pissed.

Those green pair are FIRE from pics I’ve seen thus far the suede looks good too. I’m in for a pair hell these I’m seriously considering to preorder them don’t want to miss out.

So how limited are we talking? Any specific amount released? More or less compared to pinnacle? I don't think pinnacle was QS or listed as limited, but based on resell, I would agree they appear not as wanted, even though they had enough hype around them.

I really want these, along with the carmine colorblocking ones, and willing to pay up for these. I was just a bit skeptic of $500 and up pairs going around right now.

Green pair will most likely be at tier zero stores and select Nike town stores. I'd say about 5k-10k pairs like Pinnacle releases

So $500 for an early pair sounds like a bit overkill then? I was expecting them to hit $300-$400 quickly, so not sure on whether I was going to spend $500. Especially with the date moved, which would question anything being out today on the market as being authentic.

So $500 for an early pair sounds like a bit overkill then? I was expecting them to hit $300-$400 quickly, so not sure on whether I was going to spend $500. Especially with the date moved, which would question anything being out today on the market as being authentic.

Don't cop early (fakes) and pre order from a reputable reseller or try and cop them online

Don't cop early (fakes) and pre order from a reputable reseller or try and cop them online
I don't have any plugs myself, and not sure which resellers would have authentic pre-orders at this point. If it would be a post-drop resell situation, I would most likely end using goat or stockx. If they are not going to hit $500+ right away, should be good.

I dont have a crystal ball and to honest you dont know what the numbers will be.. You sound like a hyper hypebeast

Nah I just know what I'm talking about. Limited Jordan's tend to have similar production numbers which is usually 5k-10k. Don't be scared because you can't get a pair lol

After thinking about it, I think I'm going to snag the Carmine-esque white/orange pair too. I think the green pair is doper, but I feel like I'd end up regretting passing on a Gatorade-themed 6, even if just for collecting purposes.

im sure when official pics come out and yall holiday fever kicks in, these will be a cop. The orange pair is easily better than every 6 that dropped this year

Nah I just know what I'm talking about. Limited Jordan's tend to have similar production numbers which is usually 5k-10k. Don't be scared because you can't get a pair lol
My guy said "can't get a pair" referring to some Jordan retro's in 2017

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom