Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

i'll get these later...they'll end up like the 3lab5s

the hype will pass (it barely has any) and you'll probably be able to trade carmines or concord lows for these later lol

I tried to checkout on FNL using paypal at 7:59, got redirected back to FNL to confirm the order, hit submit & never got pas the SPA page. NO VASELINE  

Copped 2 pairs of whites, will trade one pair for local reds hopefully
laugh.gif
  Good Luck with that one.

Yes, kid sold out with the quickness.
im not a fan of em. but i mainly dont appreciate the slick talk when i'm trying to learn how **** works. I understand that TLO stands for twitter link ONLY... but I wasnt completely sure if it was partly a smoke and mirrors filter thing that nike did or what. forgive me for not knowing something and trying to find out.

I mean... i'm an OG around here by now right? I should be a veteran at all this stuff. SMH

Last edited:
Welp, I guess its resell price for me because I want these. Cheapest I'm seeing is $350 shipped. I think price will only get worse but I'm not sure.

Wait for Nike before you cough up 350.
Yea sounds good and all but I'm like 2 for 10 on NDC TLO releases. Plus they'll have less stock since they sold some pairs today. So I'm thinking bout copping before the resell price jumps after everyone realizes how limited these are. I'm not trying to drop 400+ on a pair. Some dude asked for my bred 1s or Concords for these. The nerve of him.

Last edited:
Local meetups are $335 but like someone said ima wait on Nike before I pull the trigger. Hopefully they delay for two weeks

Maybe, if you sell to a re-seller. He would have to re-sell those white one after. If someone want to wear it. It'll be funny to miss the white one and got the red cause it's still up on FNL I believe.
FNL doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately 
tired.gif

Got my shipment confirmation from finish line... Was really excited until I saw it was my t shirt order. Anyone get shipment emails from finishline yet?

I too copped from finishline waiting on a shipping confirmation. They've cancelled my orders before stating they sold more shoes than they had then refunded my money.

Yea sounds good and all but I'm like 2 for 10 on NDC TLO releases. Plus they'll have less stock since they sold some pairs today. So I'm thinking bout copping before the resell price jumps after everyone realizes how limited these are. I'm not trying to drop 400+ on a pair. Some dude asked for my bred 1s or Concords for these. The nerve of him.

This pair does not worth 400 bro. I got a pair and I'll feel bad if I have to charge someone that much. I'm actually giving it to a homie. Patient is key, don't give in too early, but it's your money tho.

Back
Top Bottom