Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

FootLocker kept saying add to cart error when it was saying adding to cart. Lucky I bookmarked that link through finishline on my phone ended up with 2 pair but my second time checking out I didnt have enough funds smh. Dang

first time i ever tried finishline just bc it let me through early. everytime i tried to check out w credit card or paypal this is what i got.....

Rule #1 with finish line, once you get the error DO NOT TRY AGAIN WITH SAME CARD, SAME WAY.

By the way your billing and shipping must match the card exactly first name middle initial last name suffix etc. Mine went smooth today and I usually have a problem.
hmm havent tried that yet. I have Jr. on my card and it won't work on fnl Jordan releases. So just put Jr. at end of last name? Paypal worked fine for me tho

Last edited:
I like ndc and Fnl system for releases. Much more success in quicker time and less mouse clicking.
Although no tax at eastbay is really nice depending on what your state sales tax is.
Never have gotten anything on eastbay ftl fta or champs though unless it's like really easy shoes
Same here, I have yet to cop anything from Eastbay/Footlocker/Footaction/Champs...always NDC of FNL

I think this is the first time I've ever been salty on missing out on a release. My connect flaked at the last second which didn't even give me a chance to cop elsewhere so now I just wanna know where can I find a 9.5 because I'm almost willing to pay whatever for these
tired.gif
Nike is releasing some pairs at a later date.

I've never scored on Nike.com not even on general releases smh. I use Internet explorer regular labtop 24mbps and get through rather frequent on Finish line and foot locker.

The hype to instant sell out comparison doesn't even out. Not much hype at all for these here on niketalk or out in the streets but they are gone everywhere. Weird release. Thread only at 85 pages. Very limited but no word of fights/altercations. For an all red J. Just seems weird.

Anyone gonna line up for unclaimed pairs? I've never gone for unclaimed before so I'm hoping it works the same way I think it does.

Not saying your lying. Just messing with your subtle yet obvious resell attempt.

Last edited:

I think he may be referencing your poorly veiled attempt at telling people you have a pair of IR 6 for sale...
hahah oh naw theres too many out there to resell i got em on my sig but id rather trade if any of yall wanna trade
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
hahaha im just messin with yall i am kinda salty he bailed on me th

hmm havent tried that yet. I have Jr. on my card and it won't work on fnl Jordan releases. So just put Jr. at end of last name? Paypal worked fine for me tho

Me too bro I'm a Jr I put my first name and middle initial with first name and put last name and suffix no period with last name. Did my billing and shipping exactly how my card reads name wise.

Had no problem, used my coupon on FNL...Just got my tracking # . Easiest cop I made this weekend.

Nike better not combine the new RD for these with a good shoe. Everyone n they mama will be on ndc for the re release if the resell is high on these things
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom