Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I hope I get my shoe from finish line paying through paypal
Same here

I tried to checkout on FNL using paypal at 7:59, got redirected back to FNL to confirm the order, hit submit & never got pas the SPA page. NO VASELINE  
I got through without any problems.

I got my order confirmation from FNL as well. Never had to wait in line on their site… finally went through. Hopefully ships.
[/quote

Feel the same way. Patience is a virtue with FNL, used mobile

If you get the Your order is official email with the little blurb about how nice it is to cop the shoes etc, then you will get your shoes 100% of the time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I was lucky and got FNL to work but how exactly did people get pairs from Nike and figure out what the TLO was? Was there away to convert the fake link?

So I was lucky and got FNL to work but how exactly did people get pairs from Nike and figure out what the TLO was? Was there away to convert the fake link?
When you clicked the link it brought you to an error page which basically said that the link is invalid it doesnt have the correct amount of characters.

I just started adding random numbers and letters at the end of the link and found it.

Just got of the phone with FNL she updated my email and said my order is all good to go also went and picked up the white infareds at my local footlocker no line or anything

When you clicked the link it brought you to an error page which basically said that the link is invalid it doesnt have the correct amount of characters.

I just started adding random numbers and letters at the end of the link and found it.
Repped. I should have been refreshing the page here but needed to go with FNL at that point and knew the narrow window..

Last edited:
Nike EU guys, how long does it take for them to ship an order? First time I've got through on nike. Still couldn't secure my proper size, had to .5 size up again!

Back
Top Bottom