Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These will be easy to get for those who want them I think. Resellers will be moving onto something else new cause the hype of these will die down

Yea I also caught a dude selling for 220 I drove to him right away before he changed his mind

Only reason bc some resellers don't know the market for the toro's, they are basing it off the white infrared vi, great find if under $300

These will be easy to get for those who want them I think. Resellers will be moving onto something else new cause the hype of these will die down
That's always what is said, but what usually happens? The opposite. As time passes, prices increase. Can't confuse your personal opinion of the shoes with what others will do. I personally didn't like those blue 3s that just dropped and thought they would sit. Low and behold they are sold out a lot of places and have a moderate resell price that will only rise. I personally do to think they were even worth retail.

7hrs later still "In Progress" Hopefully meg is done for the day 
nerd.gif

any one put me in the direction of a size 12 plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .. been up since 3am tryna get them off end -.-

Same here,I hope so!

Salty ***** clowns this morning yelling in caps talking about Nike banning people's IP addresses for using the link posted here LMAO

I think one guy even called to cancel his order bc he was scared his future orders would be banned

after FNL messed up for me in the morning, i went to go pick up the white/infra for my cousin, from my homie who works at footaction. Get there and he says he had an extra pair of infrared23 VI in my size for me :pimp: was hella happy. These look really good in person

At least here in New Orleans, these were a SUPER GR. My HOH got at least 1000 pairs. One lady walked out with 15, and 2 other guys with 20 each, they're not from here.

I went in at 1pm and picked up.

Well great news!!!!, I luckily was able to get a pair of the White Infrareds in my size, size 10!!! At the store called Shiekh Shoes at the local mall where I live!!!, even though I was unable to get a raffle tickets they have the policy of first come first serve, the sale begin at 1 o'clock p.m. And I got off work at 12:30 p.m., I made it inside the store two minutes pass one and luckily there was no line, surprisingly this store and the Footlocker across the hall didn't receive the Toros, apparently they were produced in very limited quantities

Back
Top Bottom