Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These are TTS for me.  I .5 sized down for the olympics, but these feel less roomy.

I would not suggest sizing down. 

Man I swear I'm tired of hearing the same old story about reselling in every single forum. We all know it happens and we all know it won't stop unless there's enough shoes to go around for everyone. Either cop on RD, pay resell, or miss out. That's all there is to it. 

some asian cat with his old *** father bought the last size 14 TOROS at House of Hoops at Serramonte Mall and then afterwards i saw them again at footaction and they picked up another last size 14 there that was on display....lol
IDK, but does he really think he can flip them size 14s? IMO, here in the bay, i think he will probably get at least 20-30 over retail for each shoe.

The desperation to make 20 in profit.

some asian cat with his old *** father bought the last size 14 TOROS at House of Hoops at Serramonte Mall and then afterwards i saw them again at footaction and they picked up another last size 14 there that was on display....lol
IDK, but does he really think he can flip them size 14s? IMO, here in the bay, i think he will probably get at least 20-30 over retail for each shoe.

Yep, he can flip them, especially where you stay at.

Man I swear I'm tired of hearing the same old story about reselling in every single forum. We all know it happens and we all know it won't stop unless there's enough shoes to go around for everyone. Either cop on RD, pay resell, or miss out. That's all there is to it. 

Repped. Not going to go to deep into it but folks can have 2 jobs or a better job to pay resell if, you missed out on the release.

isnt there going to be a yeezy restock
that what most people on my timeline are saying
nerd.gif
you stay posting some dope fits but that ugly avatar need to go asap

The only thing resalers or doing is using our love for sneakers against us there just a legal dope dealer in my eyes

I disagree, from my experience with doubling up on 2 pairs yesterday locally, the .5 down size pair fit better than my TTS pair

Last edited:

Repped. Not going to go to deep into it but folks can have 2 jobs or a better job to pay resell if, you missed out on the release.
they would nt of missed out if it wasn't for the resallers

for a size 14... not a chance he'll make more than 50 in profit for each shoe.

I got Megged as well and received a cancellation email mine also shows preparing to ship so idk. I expect it to be cancelled but you never no.

Back
Top Bottom