Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I got Megged as well and received a cancellation email mine also shows preparing to ship so idk. I expect it to be cancelled but you never no.

Expecting the worse, but hoping for the best. We will see. If I get we get a shipping confirmation we are 1 step closer. I got a strange feeling they may try to sneek the release during the all star game

Can anyone tell me how Jordan 6s fit in comparison to like jordan 5s (recent retro). Im a 9.5 normally what size should I get in these? Thanks. 

NDC order says preparing to ship with an estimated delivery date.......
I got Megged as well and received a cancellation email mine also shows preparing to ship so idk. I expect it to be cancelled but you never no.
It can say that and never ship.  I had a pair of DB5s that were cancelled and shipped only to get the delivery intercepted the day it was supposed to be delivered.

Not saying its impossible but the your best bet is to check your form of payment, if you've been refunded you will not be getting any shoes regardless what nikes inept customer service tells you.

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me how Jordan 6s fit in comparison to like jordan 5s (recent retro). Im a 9.5 normally what size should I get in these? Thanks. 
True to size for me.

But it appears many people feet are different.
Everybody's feet are different, thats why sizing can be more difficult for some, especially those with half sizes like myself.

XIIs seem to run huge on my foot, and XIs are a little tight.  This seems to be what most people say.

I have a narrow foot, and rarely size down because of width issues, mostly length. 

I put these on thinking I would be swimming, and they felt absolutely perfect.  You always gotta have a little room. 

Go with 9.5 [TTS]

Last edited:
I MISSED THIS  RELEASE ……
mean.gif
   ANY STORES STILL HAVE STOCK???? IN HINTS IDEAS? OR MIRACLES??

It can say that and never ship.  I had a pair of DB5s that were cancelled and shipped only to get the delivery intercepted the day it was supposed to be delivered.
Not saying its impossible but the your best bet is to check your form of payment, if you've been refunded you will not be getting any shoes regardless what nikes inept customer service tells you.

I know. I heard the stories with the db3, db5 and kobe preludes.

Depending on your card, you may not know for days. My order was canceled, still shows as 'Preparing To Ship' and there's still a hold on my Amex for the total amount. Then again, the charges for my shipped ASG pack are still pending too.

Might as well prepare for the re-launch.

Last edited:
These kicks PHO
glasses.gif
 KING Awesome!   Gotta get a pair…  ARE THEY fitting TTS?? anyone?

Waiting on the relaunch myself would like to get a pair to stock. A lot of people think this shoe is ugly but hey I like it and I normally double up on stuff I like.

its sad when dudes TRY to capitalize on someone by reselling them shoes they like for 4x the box price
IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT ARE THAT STUPID DESERVE TO BE TOOK

if they just stopped payin for like a month resellers would fund out.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I would cosign the drop during the ASG tonight. Just a hunch.

I would cosign the drop during the ASG tonight. Just a hunch.

Nike.com @nikestore

Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.

i hope they meant what they said and not drop it randomly

Now this is NIKE we are talking about. Anything seems to go regardless of what they tweet. I'd just be prepared is all. If it ain't The infrareds could be another nice restock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom