Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

My size 12 from Finishline is all set to go... I hope they run a bit big because I'm a true 12.5 and I had to settle for the 12 because i got cart jacked for a 13 when checking out. Oh well... we'll see

Saw them in person yesterday Downtown Newark.  What is that?  Pleather?  Not a fan.  Only reason I would even fathom is because they kinda have a pseudo Air Maestro vibe to them.

Thats all we ask lawd thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got some new bootcut denims from express im tryna wear w these dorothys...

Hope i score a pair...

Keep em nice and smooth... Like i adored the nair.

Great thing aboot the leather... If it pours, i dont care.

When i heard that these were delayed, i ran out the crib so fast but was stopped...

... Cuz i didnt realize the screen door was there.

:/

I got my shipping confirmation early this morning so I'm good to go! Still waiting for my Infrared to come through from NDC though.... 

Saw them in person yesterday Downtown Newark.  What is that?  Pleather?  Not a fan.  Only reason I would even fathom is because they kinda have a pseudo Air Maestro vibe to them.
Where at ? I work at the Nohble down there. We only had white infareds.

Hahaha
roll.gif

classic

I'll bet 1 of every 5 at Sneakercon had these on - reds or whites. And the ones who didn't were trying to sell a pair.

They need to just announce the new date so I can take their damn twitter page off my computer

And of course this ***** Nelly got em on performing @ All Star so it'll just add to the hype. 

Last edited:
I'll bet 1 of every 5 at Sneakercon had these on - reds or whites. And the ones who didn't were trying to sell a pair.
Nope. Maybe 3 to 5 people with them on....aaaaaaaaand the resell just shot up. Nelly has them on right now.

Back
Top Bottom