Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I thought nike died on that Tiffany release
roll.gif
I'm still baffled that they crashed on that but didn't when the gamma 11s came out
with the late ordering on the tiffs, it took a necromancer to bring that website back.....

Now that I think about it they died on this release too I was trying to check out my white infrareds and it crashed at the payment screen. On the Tiffany dunks I was like this:

76z.gif

With the white infrareds I was like this:

roll.gif
i literally placed my tiff order a whole hour and 2 minutes after release lol..

Mine shipped yesterday! Glad I was able to get these since I missed out on the Kobe's. Now the waiting game.

Same here :rofl: but was still on my toes about getting them. Wish it was like that for the bred 1s ill trade these Tiffany's for the bred 1s

Do you think ppl will trade these for a pair of carmine?. I might have 2 pairs on lock for when they release my cousin works at a footlocker.

Supposedly carmines will see a similar release. Not GR. If your cousin couldn't get you these, he probably won't get you those either.

Lucky you..i got there at 6:30 pm in Orlando HOH and i was number 139..luckily folks left and i ended up at number 72 in line..then i got away with the last two pairs in the FTA line..it was a long wait but worth it!

damn i wish chase didnt block my end order. hopefully ndc will be kind to me on the relaunch

Waited in line about 3 and a half hours total. Not a huge line but a nice turn out. Love them. They glow and stand out. Hope everyone who wants them can cop.
View media item 807278

[ATTACHMENT=5772]image.jpg (3,187k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Lucky you..i got there at 6:30 pm in Orlando HOH and i was number 139..luckily folks left and i ended up at number 72 in line..then i got away with the last two pairs in the FTA line..it was a long wait but worth it!
REPLYQUOTE MULTI

Back
Top Bottom