Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Trust me I've had issues with several releases at fnl, all errors. This time I edit all my address info and customer info to include my first name middle initial, last name and suffix. It was smooth. I got the splash but wasn't concerned cause I added to cart at 5:56 ? Checked out at about 6:10. $20 off also.

You have to wait that splash bruhs. Especially if you know you're one of the first ppl on site or add to cart. You're literally waiting for your turn...unlike NDC. Lol.

Last edited:
Was at Wheaton Fam, my first mistake. Too many sneakerheads in that area (my hometown incidentally). NIke DC ain't even get these joints. I saw a bunch of latecomers that said they came from PG and struck out. White infras were easy to cop, i picked up 2-3 tickets and hooked up random heads that got there late. Def loafed on how limited these were. From the way they were promoted online, and coupled with the AS game, i figured they'd be somewhat easy. I shoulda just gone to Bmore son, smh.

Well unless you went to PG at like 2-3am you would of been out of luck too. These were just too limited. I couldn't believe it when they announced NikeDC wasn't getting them. Next time hit me up. I'll roll to Bmore with you or we can hit up Villa in PA.

I don't like risking entering my rewards because anytime I ever did, I get hit with splash page and then sold out.

Will FNL let you apply it after you order?

Was an easy cop on FNL. Surprised most in NT didn't visit there, even had someone posting the link.

This thread was like 40 pages night b4 release date....and 90 within a few hours after release.

People did, but a lot got rejected during payment. After all that, they pretty much blew their changes at copping else where.

I don't like risking entering my rewards because anytime I ever did, I get hit with splash page and then sold out.

Yep, you can just give them a call and they will credit the $20 to your CC.    Make sure you call after you have received the shoes. 

Trust me I've had issues with several releases at fnl, all errors. This time I edit all my address info and customer info to include my first name middle initial, last name and suffix. It was smooth. I got the splash but wasn't concerned cause I added to cart at 5:56 ? Checked out at about 6:10. $20 off also.

You have to wait that splash bruhs. Especially if you know you're one of the first ppl on site or add to cart. You're literally waiting for your turn...unlike NDC. Lol.

I personally waited, but I'm not sure if I got hit with the SPA page or the site was full, but I waited it out and I either got cart jacked or something because while I was waiting Finish Line tweeted out that my size 13 was out of stock and no longer in my cart.

I had my WC and numbers already typed in the search bar so I can just copy n paste, took no time. Gotta be thorough.

Ordering On FINISHLINE IS not hard simply use LTE With Verizon I only waited about 30 mins but I did check out fast and ended up putting the wrong email but I called and everything was straight except for the fact I bought them a half size up thinking they run small

Ordering On FINISHLINE IS not hard simply use LTE With Verizon I only waited about 30 mins but I did check out fast and ended up putting the wrong email but I called and everything was straight except for the fact I bought them a half size up thinking they run small

Its not hard .....

But it took you 30 mins?

But the thing is if I can order em in Bozeman Montana where the Internet sucks compared to a big city where there are more phone towers and faster speeds then patients should not be an issue

Finishline is usually my go to. But I got screwed on this one. Had them in my cart and all my info put in by 8:01. Then got the Splash when I hit confirm and never saw the shoes page again the rest of the morning. Like I said tho. It is what it is. If you get em you get em. If you miss out you miss out. This is the first shoe ive wanted that I missed out on in a real long time. 

Ill try and cop on the NDC release and then ill just keep an eye out for restocks (if there are any) Cuz im not paying more than retail for these. Not entirely sure why they made these a limited release in the first place. But whatever.  

I got my size 12's from FNL... I got lucky I guess. I had a 13 in the cart and went through but it got cart jacked. I had time to go back, add a 12, and check out. I got 'tracking' info already, although it hasn't gone anywhere yet. 

I ended up getting these toro 4s out here in January they were sitting a whole size run at this sports store they still got shadow 1s sitting up there hopefully in a few months imma check and see if they will end up with these lol

Was an easy cop on FNL. Surprised most in NT didn't visit there, even had someone posting the link.

This thread was like 40 pages night b4 release date....and 90 within a few hours after release.
Finishline would have been easy but it crashed immediately for me after going live. At that point I was stuck on the splash screen for about 45 mins but finally got through on my iPhone which I find pretty funny considering I opened the link about 10 minutes later than I did on my laptop. 

Went back a couple of pages to see what I've miss... and didn't miss much but all this computer talk had me thinking I was in the wrong thread.

Back to the shoe: Finishline came thru for me.. woke up late and manage to get a pair.... Like someone said before I usually dont put my RC. I just call them up to verify my order and give them my RC. Peace of mind....

Like I said if you guys want some shadow 1s call universal athletics in Butte Montana you can score a pair for 109.99 they phone number is 4064945884 I just bought. They last 11.5. In em and they ship

Back
Top Bottom