Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Why is everyone so scare about fnl pending charges? It's not like they're going to take it. You guys have that low of a credit limit or something? Maybe because I have 20k limit that's why I don't care. As long as I know it's gonna go back, they can pend all they want, just give me my shoe.

Why is everyone so scare about fnl pending charges? It's not like they're going to take it. You guys have that low of a credit limit or something? Maybe because I have 20k limit that's why I don't care. As long as I know it's gonna go back, they can pend all they want, just give me my shoe.
The some what humble brag

If I had that credit limit I wouldn't care :rofl: but unfortunately I only have 30% of that so I'm trying to get there

humblebrag is humble

It is indeed. I'm afraid prices not going to drop much after Ndc release. The shoe is pretty much limited.
yep...i got a size 14 on there going for $305 right now with 5 days left....who knows what itll end up being...

Sz. 14 is a little more rare and maybe some athletes are bidding on them lol.

I think after NDC releases them and everyone misses out, the price will go up more. Unless they have a lot of stock.

this dude really posted a pic of his hands and feet lol
roll.gif
Catching up from the past day or so, hilarious reply by OP.

my bid ends saturday afternoon...perfect timing i believe...hopefully prior to that time they do the ndc release...gone head and get them officially sold out...still wish i could have found someone with an 11.5 to trade with though...all good regardless...will be online @ 7am saturday to see if i can get my true size...

Considering that NO got the bulk of this shoe, I believe this weren't meant to be super limited it's just in terms of allocations these shoes were limited

For those that received the NDC Meg cancellations, are these orders really cancelled?

I got the cancel email last night and I just called them a few minutes ago...the rep told me there's nothing on her end that indicates the order will be cancelled. They are preparing to ship the shoes at the moment. WTF, I'm really confused :smh:

I really never get through on fnl. Always receive splash timer. This time i got right through no wait at all. At the time i figured it must have been a non-cop for most people until i came back in here and read about the issues. Really odd.

For those that received the NDC Meg cancellations, are these orders really cancelled?

I got the cancel email last night and I just called them a few minutes ago...the rep told me there's nothing on her end that indicates the order will be cancelled. They are preparing to ship the shoes at the moment. WTF, I'm really confused
mean.gif
Were all clueless just like you bro.

Someone mentioned that, a Nike rep said "Meg Emails are automated" and these orders will be honored. We all know how incorrect information floats around on the daily, so i cant confirm. but i'm waiting just like you.

Were all clueless just like you bro.

Someone mentioned that, a Nike rep said "Meg Emails are automated" and these orders will be honored. We all know how incorrect information floats around on the daily, so i cant confirm. but i'm waiting just like you.

thanks for the clarification, bro...The rep I talked to is clueless about the Meg email, and said everything is fine. I guess we will wait and see.

My white infrared did ship already tho.

Those of you that are curious about your cancel orders. You won't be getting the shoe, doesn't matter what the rep tells you. Meg cancel letter are very high and mighty. Let say you get lucky and got the shoe. Your next order will be cancel instead.

Last edited:
MAY I INTRODUCE......THE HUMBLE BRAG!

PROTO IS A PROUD PAPA

I love this pick up its nice and all but when I first seen pics of the front of the shoe toe box to be exact reminded me of bowling shoes for some reason lol

Like I said if you guys want some shadow 1s call universal athletics in Butte Montana you can score a pair for 109.99 they phone number is 4064945884 I just bought. They last 11.5. In em and they ship

You sure. I just called they said they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom