Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So has anyones NDC EUs order shipped yet?i usually receive the shipping email sunday nights but i still havent received one yet.

Those of you that are curious about your cancel orders. You won't be getting the shoe, doesn't matter what the rep tells you. Meg cancel letter are very high and mighty. Let say you get lucky and got the shoe. Your next order will be cancel instead.

I was with this...until your last 2 sentences. Stop spewing nonsense.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 2h
@WheaDaCashAt_ The Air Jordan 6 Retro 'Infrared 23' has not released on http://Nike.com yet. Stay tuned for updates.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Not saying it's not possible but I don't see Nike honoring orders placed, their twittter don't even acknowledge the release of the shoe. I have a feeling they're going to release these this weekend

Those of you that are curious about your cancel orders. You won't be getting the shoe, doesn't matter what the rep tells you. Meg cancel letter are very high and mighty. Let say you get lucky and got the shoe. Your next order will be cancel instead.
Don't be so sure.

couple of NTers have stated their orders getting delivered even after Meg message. 

And if your smart you wont take a 2nd chance on an account thats been flagged. 
tired.gif

Crazy thing is I already been offered £200 (around $325) for them and I don't even have them in hand yet. Don't understand the hype on this one. Would rather have the black.

Back
Top Bottom