Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Not from Nike, but rumor is Fri 12AM EST for Infrared 23's.  Have to wait and see.
12AM EST as in surprise drop? I would think they would announce when they were releasing them proper since they botched the scheduled release last week.

12AM EST as in surprise drop? I would think they would announce when they were releasing them proper since they botched the scheduled release last week.
yeah makes no sense to randomly release a shoe that had a original release date that got messed up thanks to nike.

Take it easy guys. He said its what he heard. Friday @ midnight is still the end of the week. Plenty of time for Nike to announce that time/date on their twitter if that does become official. 

Im still anticipating Saturday @ 8am with the X's since they got through this weekend without dropping them. Dont really see a mid week drop happening. I would actually prefer that anyways. Hype may die a little after the week since some of the hypebeasts/resellers will move onto the next "HOT" release (hopefully)

That launch time of 12 EST has happen before I believe for the DB Air Max 95's back in the summer of last year, could be true but I doubt it

Take it easy guys. He said its what he heard. Friday @ midnight is still the end of the week. Plenty of time for Nike to announce that time/date on their twitter if that does become official. 

Im still anticipating Saturday @ 8am with the X's since they got through this weekend without dropping them. Dont really see a mid week drop happening. I would actually prefer that anyways. Hype may die a little after the week since some of the hypebeasts/resellers will move onto the next "HOT" release (hopefully)

Suck for us cause the next hot release is March 8 for the Infrared 3s

Suck for us cause the next hot release is March 8 for the Infrared 3s
While Im with you because I'm not really feeling the line up for this year until the Black Infrareds 6s and the XIs as long as they do end up being colombias. 

People are still gonna be looking for the Xs this weekend. Because those will be the next shoes people can flex with on IG. 

I dont think theyre gonna ship. I dunno about your order... mine shows In Progress, but if you look at the amount for the sneaker it says "Amount charged to Paypal $0.00". I think it would still say $170 if they were gonna ship.

We'll I used my debit and it still says pending $170 but again it's a holiday so charges won't get processed until tomorrow so we should get a better idea tomorrow

Oops my bad thought it was pm as in noon. Midnight friday is even worse lol! I ain't bout to give up prime time party hours cause nike screwed up. I don't see this happening.

Last edited:
I am guessing there wont be a major restock since they silently released black tongues today.. I hope they release these the same way as the yeezy

I am guessing there wont be a major restock since they silently released black tongues today.. I hope they release these the same way as the yeezy

The chance of winning is harder now cause everyone is lock and loaded. 24/7 scanner. The yeezy was a true surprise for me. This won't be

Back
Top Bottom