Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

My fnl order says friday. But it may all be pointless if the white pair is any indication. These run big and i was swimming in my size 11 white 6's.

I got 10.5 on these but might still be too big. It feels like the toe area in these 6's just have less padding making them more roomy. They are a bit longer compared to 1's in the same size.

Gonna assume you're talking about the Whites. Otherwise you're the only person in this thread who had their NDC order ship for the reds.

So either wrong thread. Or trolling are my guesses
my bad wrong thread, but from what I've heard from when I asked nike is that the reds put in cart up until when nike pulled them are going to be shipped but I'm not sure if that's just the BS they're told to say

Gonna assume you're talking about the Whites. Otherwise you're the only person in this thread who had their NDC order ship for the reds.

So either wrong thread. Or trolling are my guesses
my bad wrong thread, but from what I've heard from when I asked nike is that the reds put in cart up until when nike pulled them are going to be shipped but I'm not sure if that's just the BS they're told to say
That would make no sense because by the time nike pulled the plug the shoes were sold out.

That would make no sense because by the time nike pulled the plug the shoes were sold out.
Thats what I thought too. Maybe they weren't sold out just had it say that when they pulled them? not sure. If they sold out I'm not sure how they'd do their later release

No1 from Nike got their Infrared23's shipped bottom line. Everyone got Megged. If no1 has been in here to say that their NDC order shipped by now its not happening. Everyone keeps coming in saying their status is pending.

Im sure 2morrow after the holiday those will all switch over to Canceled on the site and Nike will do inventory so that they know how many they have for the release. And then thats when they will decide when they are going to announce the new date. 

Last edited:
Are you on the east coast? If so, never pay for two day shipping for them.  I always get my shoes on Wednesdays from Nike and FNL with standard shipping.

My Infrared23s will be here Wednesday, the same day my Lebron ASGs arrive. That'll be nice to come home to after a day's work. 

Infareds will be here Wednesday too, got a 10 and I'm thinking they may be a little big compared to this 9 I got in the whites but oh well my elite socks will bridge the gap

No1 from Nike got their Infrared23's shipped bottom line. Everyone got Megged. If no1 has been in here to say that their NDC order shipped by now its not happening. Everyone keeps coming in saying their status is pending.

Im sure 2morrow after the holiday those will all switch over to Canceled on the site and Nike will do inventory so that they know how many they have for the release. And then thats when they will decide when they are going to announce the new date. 

Amen! Someone knows his stuff. All day people had so much hope basing on their order status. It's just crazy if a few receive the red 23 while the rest got cancel. There would be soo many complains blowing up their phone to why this person gets it and not me. Meg is putting in over time to make sure not a single shoe get to our hand. Unless someone give me some prove that they got their pair on hand from NDC

Last edited:
My fnl order says friday. But it may all be pointless if the white pair is any indication. These run big and i was swimming in my size 11 white 6's.

I got 10.5 on these but might still be too big. It feels like the toe area in these 6's just have less padding making them more roomy. They are a bit longer compared to 1's in the same size.

I'll take that 10.5 if it doesn't work out :smile:

Are u guys waiting on the white infrared? Lots of retail stores have them sitting still I've been hearing

For people that ordered from FNL did you order actually ship from FNL or has a label just been created?
nerd.gif
Mine will arrive tomorrow they shipped today...

Back
Top Bottom