Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Crazy thing is I already been offered £200 (around $325) for them and I don't even have them in hand yet. Don't understand the hype on this one. Would rather have the black.
i agree however this is one of those unique sneakers that has high hype around it now, a la bel air 5, but will die down soon. Plus i think a ton of pretty would have copped anything all red after missing the yeezys

Glad I ain't the only one, thought I might have been expecting a cancelation email. First time I've been able to cop a release off Nike EU, does it usually take this long to ship?
to be honest no i usually get the emails late sunday or very early monday, but oh well just gotta wait it out and see. I know if they do cancel me i better get my. 50% off code back haha

I got cancellation from Meg but order still says in progress. My white/infrared has already shipped. I got same cancellation email from Meg for 3lab5 infrareds but they were still shipped and delivered, so who knows. What im wondering is for people that have had their orders canceled under my orders does it really say "canceled"?

Won a raffle and went to pick up my white infrareds Saturday and asked if all the toros were picked up already. They told me they didn't get them and I was like smh then y the heck u lettin people enter a raffle for shoes that you're not even confirmed to receive?!? Kinda hurt my feelins knowin I never had a shot lol. Is what it is though.

i agree however this is one of those unique sneakers that has high hype around it now, a la bel air 5, but will die down soon. Plus i think a ton of pretty would have copped anything all red after missing the yeezys
to be honest no i usually get the emails late sunday or very early monday, but oh well just gotta wait it out and see. I know if they do cancel me i better get my. 50% off code back haha
The Bel air was and is a matter of taste/preference, you won't find one for less than $350 (That's what I paid for mine right after they released).  People have an infinite attraction to red shoes so I don't foresee this one going under $300 after the dust settles.  

The Bel air was and is a matter of taste/preference, you won't find one for less than $350 (That's what I paid for mine right after they released).  People have an infinite attraction to red shoes so I don't foresee this one going under $300 after the dust settles.  
dont get me wrong i like the bel airs i paid 350 as well since they didn't release over here. I think these will settle between 275 and 300 same as the black grapes.

dont get me wrong i like the bel airs i paid 350 as well since they didn't release over here. I think these will settle between 275 and 300 same as the black grapes.
People paid 300 for the black grapes? Jesus I refused to pay retail for those hyped for nothing sheos 
roll.gif

People paid 300 for the black grapes? Jesus I refused to pay retail for those hyped for nothing sheos :rofl:

Lol i got mine at retail, but yea first wait or so bg's resale was like 300-315 atleast from what i saw auctions and buy it nows ended at. Then all the reps and. G ms came in and resale fell drastically. Ive seen them listed at 215-225 now.

Ashy Larry were going for like $300+ at first but with so many fakes... prices dropped to like $265
Maybe I'm in the minority, when I saw them I couldn't convince myself to buy them even at a retail. If those are selling for over retail than it's time for me to become a full blown reseller 
devil.gif

Last edited:
These shoes will only go up. Raging Bull suede Vs were selling for $150 for about a year. Then they randomly doubled and now tripled in price.

My order still says In Progress

I got cancellation from Meg but order still says in progress. My white/infrared has already shipped. I got same cancellation email from Meg for 3lab5 infrareds but they were still shipped and delivered, so who knows. What im wondering is for people that have had their orders canceled under my orders does it really say "canceled"?
I dont think theyre gonna ship. I dunno about your order... mine shows In Progress, but if you look at the amount for the sneaker it says "Amount charged to Paypal $0.00". I think it would still say $170 if they were gonna ship.

These shoes will only go up. Raging Bull suede Vs were selling for $150 for about a year. Then they randomly doubled and now tripled in price.

My order still says In Progress
Seems to happen to a lot of red shoes. My roommate says he remembers when the Motorboat Jones' came out. He said he coulda copped 10 pairs at least, they were sitting on shelves...now they're what, $500+ on FC? The thirst

Neither of mine have. Both in the same order. On your order status does it still say £0.00 charged to card? My payment is still pending

They just sent me email confirmation shipping my white infrareds, but the IR23s still pending. :/ last time this happened they oversold. That was the prelude 1...

Don't be so sure.

couple of NTers have stated their orders getting delivered even after Meg message. 

And if your smart you wont take a 2nd chance on an account thats been flagged. |I

Yes, that could happen but you should know that if it ain't in your hand yet then there's still a chance that Meg can ask ups to return it.

any of u who ordered earely from ndc, even if its shipped, doesnt mean u are safe until shoes r in your hands

meg does intercept packages

Back
Top Bottom