Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So I got the infrared23 from FNL....got 1 confirmation email, 2 shipping confirmation emails for 2 infrared 23's...both packages have shipped, weights are different..During the release I was on the regular site when shoes went live (4:54 am), hit process order and got hit with splash, so I closed the browser, opened mobile site as it was still 458 am, checked out on mobile fine and got confirmation...bank account showing 2 authorized charges from FNL, same price...I think I doubled up on accident, I just need 1 pair
F#CK!!!  I placed an order for two pairs of the infrared23s through FNL and got an order confirmation email at 8:08 a.m.  My order status has been showing "in progress" ever since so I called FNL's customer service and they told me that my entire order was cancelled for ordering more than 1 pair, even though there was no limit on the products page.  I'm so pissed...they could've at least sent me ONE pair. 

I still haven't received a shipping email from Finishline but my order status is shipped and should be here Wednesday

If you guys only knew how fortunate you are that fnl will take your money, for some of us its been a long time since we could cop from them.
i took a year or more break from them i got to use the wc card on the white vi now that will bring me back, sp has free shipping and no tax to mo and rewards fnl is last on my list still jj is still a myth

I got order confirmation and PayPal confirmation from SNS saturday but no tracking yet. Is this normal? Hope they don't cancel on me...

I got order confirmation and PayPal confirmation from SNS saturday but no tracking yet. Is this normal? Hope they don't cancel on me...

sns has oversold in the past so not sure. you should email them. does your order status at least say "Processing"?

F#CK!!!  I placed an order for two pairs of the infrared23s through FNL and got an order confirmation email at 8:08 a.m.  My order status has been showing "in progress" ever since so I called FNL's customer service and they told me that my entire order was cancelled for ordering more than 1 pair, even though there was no limit on the products page.  I'm so pissed...they could've at least sent me ONE pair. 
That sucks man. FNL always be on some BS. They definitely don't have any limits for any release other than a one pair per order rule. I know for me, I get a credit card processing error when there's more than 1 pair of shoes in cart during checkout (even when they're different shoes). I hate ordering from them but when you get into the site during a release, you're good.

That sucks man. FNL always be on some BS. They definitely don't have any limits for any release other than a one pair per order rule. I know for me, I get a credit card processing error when there's more than 1 pair of shoes in cart during checkout (even when they're different shoes). I hate ordering from them but when you get into the site during a release, you're good.

It Depends i know people placing a order with 2 or 3 and got it shipped

Mine will be here Fri from FNL. On the West. My boy is telling me I won't like them once I see them in person, pretty funny. He talkin bout they grapefruit color I just laughed.

So on a semi-related topic, I did a speedtest on my Comcast internet and I was shocked at why I have copped shoe's and also explained why I missed out on these shoe's. Apparently, my internet MS is 20+ (can't remember) my download is anywhere from 3-7mbps, when I'm supposed to be getting 25mbps. A technician is going to come out and fix my shoe, I'm upgrading to 50mbps internet, and try to have someone either help me develop a bot or invest in a great one since that's my only way of copping these shoe's with NDC's TLO shenanigans.

A Bot will not salve all your problems, + chances of having your Account flagged. Done

A Bot will not salve all your problems, + chances of having your Account flagged. Done

Well last year my brother had Dell build him an Alienware gaming laptop. I'm guessing that, plus the 50mbps internet speed, and a great bot that includes an auto add to cart and consistently scan Twitter feature, will give me a nice advantage to copping my size 13. I'm willing to risk getting my account flagged since I don't really shop at NDC anyway. NDC is my last option when it comes down to it due to how hard it is with their TLO and competing with other bots.

So on a semi-related topic, I did a speedtest on my Comcast internet and I was shocked at why I have copped shoe's and also explained why I missed out on these shoe's. Apparently, my internet MS is 20+ (can't remember) my download is anywhere from 3-7mbps, when I'm supposed to be getting 25mbps. A technician is going to come out and fix my shoe, I'm upgrading to 50mbps internet, and try to have someone either help me develop a bot or invest in a great one since that's my only way of copping these shoe's with NDC's TLO shenanigans.
I'm sure this has been discussed before but internet speed is only part of the equation. I have a 2013 Mac + 100mb down/up at home and I have been striking out with every single release in 2014 (except the white infrared VI). I hope you get your internet issue resolved though.

True dat, true dat

Trust me, a bot is probably the last thing I ever thought I'd ever contemplate about, but with how difficult these releases are getting I need to level out the playing field just to get my one pair. It's nice that I already have access to a ridiculously fast laptop and my internet speed will be increased dramatically, but I've done my research and a great bot would increase my chances on getting my one pair and put the icing on the cake. After that I'm going back to the typical FL, FTL, Champs Jordan releases and forever keeping NDC last place in my go to list. Plus, other fellow NT'ers with bots who always get what they want have all told me the same common mistake that they have done to get their account flagged and basically I'm going to learn from other's mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom