Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I work in IT as well and I agree.  But the single biggest way to improve your ping is to switch to an ISP that has good ping latency. Everyone doesn't have that luxury depending on where they live

In all honesty, since I don't know much on the subject except for ping being the single most important aspect, do you think that Comcast internet in the Chicagoland area has a decent chance of having a good ping number? I just ran a speedtest on my phone using my home wifi and the numbers I got were: 19ms 10.47mbps download 6.72mbps upload without having my actual internet issue that I previously stated fixed yet. Apparently there's an issue with the wires outside my house that's interfering with the ability of Comcast to fully provide the internet signal I should be getting so a technician is coming tomorrow to fix the issue since I should be getting 25mbps download and I'm typically averaging anywhere from 3 to 7 download, and 10mbps download on a good morning like today.

Last edited:
SMH at you guys worrying about bots.

Nike doesn't give a **** lol.

I only use finishline and nike.

Everything else is a waste of time and clicking.

Plus finishline makes half their links live at 7:50 so you can checkout before the site crashes easily.

If you don't know how to get shoes of finishline, you have no hope

I dont blame yall either, luckily i only pick up my kix in store but if i was to order online id have no choice but to get a bot now. I hate it that its that way now. I hate resellers FWIW by the way too lol. Taking someones shoes(who may have REALLY wanted the actual shoes and been the only pair he was able to get all year or something u never know) jus so u can make a lil 50-100 bucks. That **** is straight up lame as hell and shame on u.

True story, repped. By the way, I'm happy for you that you have the ability to cop your shoe's in store. I'm still trying to build relationships with employees, and hopefully one day I'm in a dream position where I get calls or texts asking if I need a certain pair held for me lol.

Last edited:

Plus finishline makes half their links live at 7:50 so you can checkout before the site crashes easily.

Teach me O' wise master.

Finish Line was/is my go to site and I had my size in my cart before 7am Central Time but I clicked checkout at 7am thinking my order would be canceled if I checked out before 7am due to past stories I have heard on NT. When I clicked check out at 7am I got hit with the timer saying the site was full.

In all honesty, since I don't know much on the subject except for ping being the single most important aspect, do you think that Comcast internet in the Chicagoland area has a decent chance of having a good ping number? I just ran a speedtest on my phone using my home wifi and the numbers I got were: 19ms 10.47mbps download 6.72mbps upload without having my actual internet issue that I previously stated fixed yet. Apparently there's an issue with the wires outside my house that's interfering with the ability of Comcast to fully provide the internet signal I should be getting so a technician is coming tomorrow to fix the issue since I should be getting 25mbps download and I'm typically averaging anywhere from 3 to 7 download, and 10mbps download on a good morning like today.
Bad wiring causes interference so those need to get fixed ASAP. Restart your PC and turn off all other wireless devices in the house. Disabled the firewall on your antivirus. That greatly improves your ping because an antivirus firewall is a middle man that's processing every add to cart click. You aint getting hacked on NDC, FL/Eastbay, or Finishline checking out for shoes so disable that crap lol. But overall that ping rate isn't bad. Urban communities will generally have quicker ping rates because of the improved infrastructure in the area.

Teach me O' wise master.
laugh.gif

Bad wiring causes interference so those need to get fixed ASAP. Restart your PC and turn off all other wireless devices in the house. Disabled the firewall on your antivirus. That greatly improves your ping because an antivirus firewall is a middle man that's processing every add to cart click. You aint getting hacked on NDC, FL/Eastbay, or Finishline checking out for shoes so disable that crap lol. But overall that ping rate isn't bad. Urban communities will generally have quicker ping rates because of the improved infrastructure in the area.

The thing is, last night my brother disconnected everything as the comcast representative told him and we then then tried a speedtest again and it was 3.44mbps down that's when the representative decided we needed a technician to come and check the outside or see what they can do since we're paying for 25mbps of Internet and thinking of dropping our sports package to get the 50mbps internet at the same $10 price as the sports package. I'll definitely tell my brother to disable the anti virus on release days though cause what you said makes a whole lot of sense and I'm surprised neither of us have thought about that. Hopefully when the technician comes over tomorrow and does what he does and after disabling the anti virus our ping gets to a better level because I'm tired of always missing out on shoe's I like when my ping can be easily helped on release day.

True story, repped. By the way, I'm happy for you that you have the ability to cop your shoe's in store. I'm still trying to build relationships with employees, and hopefully one day I'm in a dream position where I get calls or texts asking if I need a certain pair held for me lol.
Thanx man. I appreciate that. I am lucky enough to live less than 10 mins from a huge mall and i was lucky enough to make friends with one of them employees by just tipping him a $20 when he let me RSVP for some shoes and kept it real with me instead of flexin on me and saying theyre all gone which happens alot where i live. I just got the text yesterday asking if i wanted the Powder Blue 10's, and my obvious answer was yes. Keep in mind this kind of treatment isnt free but def worth it to me. Keep in mind these employees are watching u to see how frequent u visit their particular store. Theyre watching you just as much as your watching them.

Last edited:
Thanx man. I appreciate that. I am lucky enough to live less than 10 mins from a huge mall and i was lucky enough to make friends with one of them employees by just tipping him a $20 when he let me RSVP for some shoes and kept it real with me instead of flexin on me and saying theyre all gone which happens alot where i live. I just got the text yesterday asking if i wanted the Powder Blue 10's, and my obvious answer was yes. Keep in mind this kind of treatment isnt free but def worth it to me. Keep in mind these employees are watching u to see how frequent u visit their particular store. Theyre watching you just as much as your watching them.

Personally I think I messed up beyond repair. I put in for the ASG shoe's to fall back on and the plan was that my brother would put in for my size in the 6's and I'd put in my size for the ASG shoe's since he's still trying to be on that reseller status. So Thursday I get a call for the KD's and the employee checking me out let me cop a second pair that I believe was supposed to be held for someone else and I gave both pairs to my brother and didn't tip the employee and uncoincidentally that same day they were doing calls for the 6's that were gonna be sold the next day and I technically had 4 tickets put into that store for a size 13 (not so common size in my opinion) and I didn't get a single call. I got my white/Infrared's because my brother got a call but I think I ****** up my chances at that store. Ever since then and seeing how bad I struck out on release day I put more emphasis onto my internet because I always had a strong signal never disconnected, I had no reason to think I had slow internet until I did the speedtest and called comcast then they tell me I've been paying for 25mbps for over a year. So I went the whole internet and buying a bot route because I didn't think not tipping would be a big deal and affec5 my chances with my nieve self thinking my local shoe store's in my mall weren't corrupted lol.

Its all backorder wont let u put it in the cart

I was able to add a size 13 into my cart as soon as he tweeted it out. I just didn't post anything in here thinking people would get mad because it's the wrong thread or because everyone who wanted a pair already copped and then 10 minutes later or so I decided to go with my gut and post.

I was able to add a size 13 into my cart as soon as he tweeted it out. I just didn't post anything in here thinking people would get mad because it's the wrong thread or because everyone who wanted a pair already copped and then 10 minutes later or so I decided to go with my gut and post.
gotcha I understand that. I am still on the fence so I was just checking to see if I can add it to my cart and get it. But its cool off to the Powder 10's

Last edited:
Seen these in person last night. They really Stand out. I missed out cause i was on the road and waiting for that Nike tweet. I will try again but if i don't get em oh well.

Damn nike EU still hasn't update my order 
mean.gif
. Guess thats a swing and a miss on this one. No way am i payin over 400 for them.

i'm starting to find them cheaper than 400... i'm tiring to hold out for ndc, i don't know if i can!!!
I like them but I aint paying over 250. To much stuff coming out if I go over 250 I'm either selling something or not buying something else I like.... these priorities man, haha.

Back
Top Bottom