Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but internet speed is only part of the equation. I have a 2013 Mac + 100mb down/up at home and I have been striking out with every single release in 2014 (except the white infrared VI). I hope you get your internet issue resolved though.

My brother's laptop is ridiculously fast (I'm not sure of it's specs but it was built specifically for gaming), plus getting that internet issue resolved, upgrading to the 50mbps, and having access to a bot that will click on a link for you, attempt to add your size to cart every second or less (i assume thats how people get cart jacked) should give me a better chance than most. If I strike out I strike out, but at least I'll be happy knowing that I did everything I could to level out my playing field to try and get a shoe I honestly wanted. Until these companies start doing something about bots, we have to do whatever we have to do to get our shoe's and not fall victim's to resellers in my point of view.

Last edited:
So on a semi-related topic, I did a speedtest on my Comcast internet and I was shocked at why I have copped shoe's and also explained why I missed out on these shoe's. Apparently, my internet MS is 20+ (can't remember) my download is anywhere from 3-7mbps, when I'm supposed to be getting 25mbps. A technician is going to come out and fix my shoe, I'm upgrading to 50mbps internet, and try to have someone either help me develop a bot or invest in a great one since that's my only way of copping these shoe's with NDC's TLO shenanigans.
Bandwidth isn't really your problem. Those speeds are worth getting looked at because obviously you're not getting what you pay for but I hope these shoe releases aren't whats making you upgrade. Whats most important is the "MS" number. The lower the better.

Source: I work IT

Last edited:
PS. All bots arent detectable...

i know multiple people who have yet to be detected.

That's what I've been told. I've basically been told that if you cop every extremely limited release from NDC TLO on a weekly basis or short period of time that's when they realize that you're probably using a bot and get flagged. But if you switch it up and only use NDC for shoe's you really want that are only offered through NDC TLO you should be good. In this case, NDC is my only resort, if I had all the knowledge and assets I did this past weekend I'd be a happy man waiting for my package from FL, FTL, Champs, anything but NDC.

Last edited:
Bandwidth isn't really your problem. Those speeds are worth getting looked at because obviously you're not getting what you pay for but I hope these shoe releases aren't whats making you upgrade. Whats most important is the "MS" number. The lower the better.

Source: I work IT

Yeah, that's primarily what I've been focused on. I've been told that my ms should be anywhere from 7 to 15 with the upgrade. I looked at multiple video's of people who have the internet I'm upgrading to and they all seem to be in rural areas and ping in anywhere from 7 to 11, so I'd be happy with that. But I'm not looking at me upgrading as an upgrade, I want to get the internet I'm paying for and I'm just removing my $10 sports package (I like local broadcasts better) and replacing it with a $10 internet speed upgrade that hopefully helps my ms get to a lower number.

If you only knew how many dudes have bots and decent internet but strike out on every limited release.
lol yeh. i am have a pretty good bot (tweetdeck+non-refreshing-page scanner) and i still strike out often.
lucky NDC isnt always my only spot to purchase from

If you only knew how many dudes have bots and decent internet but strike out on every limited release.
This, My connection is 115 down hardwired and 20 up when hardwired

I have a good bot that I paid 75 for and the guy usually updates it to get pass the encoding of tweets, etc. I still strike out on every release, it's the ping that matters honestly. Not to mention an i7 laptop with 6GB of memory, but laptops are just a toned down version of a desktop so I can understand why I do strike out

Last edited:

Well my brother has a fast computer. But I'm simplu aiming to hopefully get our internet ms number down, have a great bot that has an add size to cart feature along with a twitter scanner at relatively high speeds to better my chances at getting shoe's I like. Like I said before, if I strike out then I strike out, but at least I know I'm doing everything I possibly can to keep up with the program rather than to strike out and complain about how unfair it is to lose to bots and people who have put themselves at a higher advantage point. Plus, I've been able to win raffles and cop on sites that isn't NDC like the 3LAB5's off of FL with what I now know is bad internet, my phone, and no bot so I'm assuming that anything I possibly do to work on increasing my chances can only be positive. I had the Infrared 23 6's in my cart on FL through my phone and wasn't able to cop solely because of SPA page, I'm sure if I would have dedicated myself to the computer, fixed my internet issue, and had a bot with an auto add size to cart feature attempting multiple sites at once I would have came away with my one pair that I wanted.

why are talking about computers? 
mean.gif

I'm loving all the computer talk since I work in IT but most people fail to realize that it's the ping that matters and not so much your Internet speed. A decent internet connection w/ a great ping to the website will work wonders. 

Minus the Prelude pack, I've been able to scoop rather limited release from NDC. The only thing I'm using to assist me with that is the auto-add to cart script for Chrome and that's it. 

Once I fixed the NDC link, I was even able to get a pair of Infrared23s in my cart but luckily I copped at Finishline.

can we get back on topic...

so NDC is pretty much the only spot left to cop these....amirite? or amirite? 

I expect a lot of disappointment and irrational anger when those order stats switch to canceled on NDC.

Last edited:
Well last year my brother had Dell build him an Alienware gaming laptop. I'm guessing that, plus the 50mbps internet speed, and a great bot that includes an auto add to cart and consistently scan Twitter feature, will give me a nice advantage to copping my size 13. I'm willing to risk getting my account flagged since I don't really shop at NDC anyway. NDC is my last option when it comes down to it due to how hard it is with their TLO and competing with other bots.

You and your desire for a bot is why i dont get my sz13

Dont go to the darkside man

If it helps, I'm only going for one lol as soon as NDC tells me I have a secured size 13 if that even happens, I'm good.
It will man, and it also wouldn't hurt to use FNL as we'll, I've seen some people checking out early and still getting the shoes. If it helps have someone else man the computer or mobile phone for u

It will man, and it also wouldn't hurt to use FNL as we'll, I've seen some people checking out early and still getting the shoes. If it helps have someone else man the computer or mobile phone for u

I'm only really planning on using a bot for this NDC release since it'll probably be TLO. But by no means is NDC my go to site. I've been able to cop shoe's manually on my own, but if I somehow do get my ms down to a decent number and whenever NDC releases the Infrared 23 6's and I cop my pair easily like a lot of people who have the correct set up and use bots I'll probably continue to use a bot with a fast add size to cart feature lol I mean, I don't see why not. There's other people using them and they are copping their shoe's worry free, I want to be in a position like that lol. If these websites won't do anything about the bots, we should all might as well go along with the flow instead of striking out or worrying about whether we'll cop or not you feel me?

I'm only really planning on using a bot for this NDC release since it'll probably be TLO. But by no means is NDC my go to site. I've been able to cop shoe's manually on my own, but if I somehow do get my ms down to a decent number and whenever NDC releases the Infrared 23 6's and I cop my pair easily like a lot of people who have the correct set up and use bots I'll probably continue to use a bot with a fast add size to cart feature lol I mean, I don't see why not. There's other people using them and they are copping their shoe's worry free, I want to be in a position like that lol. If these websites won't do anything about the bots, we should all might as well go along with the flow instead of striking out or worrying about whether we'll cop or not you feel me?
I completely agree with you ... i don't like it but hey its almost unfair not to use a bot in some cases. Shoes sell out so fast its mind boggling 

I'm loving all the computer talk since I work in IT but most people fail to realize that it's the ping that matters and not so much your Internet speed. A decent internet connection w/ a great ping to the website will work wonders.

Minus the Prelude pack, I've been able to scoop rather limited release from NDC. The only thing I'm using to assist me with that is the auto-add to cart script for Chrome and that's it.

Once I fixed the NDC link, I was even able to get a pair of Infrared23s in my cart but luckily I copped at Finishline.
I work in IT as well and I agree.  But the single biggest way to improve your ping is to switch to an ISP that has good ping latency. Everyone doesn't have that luxury depending on where they live

call me a fool, but i'm still doing stuff the old fashioned way 
laugh.gif
 i get almost every thing that i got for tho.. plus a few nt'ers help me out 
nthat.gif

I completely agree with you ... i don't like it but hey its almost unfair not to use a bot in some cases. Shoes sell out so fast its mind boggling 

The way I see it, the culture will never go back to how it was. We will never go back to the days where shoe's may take a few hours to sell out in store's or where we could stop by a store and cop a pair because of the violence that has happened which is understandable. Same thing with online releases, just like music was never the same once digital music was introduced and ways to get free digital music, I don't think we'll ever go back to releases without bots. The people who create these bots will find a way to work around whatever the websites try doing. So, in my opinion and from my perspective, I rather be on here happy that I was able to cop than to be on here upset that I struck out and wasn't able to get a shoe I was genuinely looking forward to and now I have to possibly wait on a restock or turn to a reseller and the high asking price. But at the end of the day we're all responsible for our choices in life, and I've pretty much made up my mind and picked my choice as to how I'll go about these releases.

I dont blame yall either, luckily i only pick up my kix in store but if i was to order online id have no choice but to get a bot now. I hate it that its that way now. I hate resellers FWIW by the way too lol. Taking someones shoes(who may have REALLY wanted the actual shoes and been the only pair he was able to get all year or something u never know) jus so u can make a lil 50-100 bucks. That **** is straight up lame as hell and shame on u.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom