Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Congrats on those who copped. Too bright for my taste. I'm crossing my fingers for black / infrared.

Last edited:

what the ****? leather shoes are cheap as **** to make. just depends on the brand, how its made (handmade or not), and quantity. 
bro we getting charged 170 for synthetic leather, if JB was using real leather wed be in the 250-300 range

View media item 813503
As everyone else has been saying for the most part, the quality is amazing on these. Not too sure where the whole pink talk was coming from but they're definitely red in person. The red pops a lot. I'm glad I was able to cop. I didn't want them too much initially but I would have been kicking myself in the *** when I finally saw them in person.

bro we getting charged 170 for synthetic leather, if JB was using real leather wed be in the 250-300 range
im not saying if these particular shoes are made out of real leather but genuine real leather shoes are really inexpensive to make, the prices range from 100 to 5000. the quantity of shoes made has a big factor in pricing.  louis vuitton leather dress shoes cost a lot because the quantity made is not a lot. and its hand made. jordan brand makes a lot of the model of shoe they are selling therefore its cheaper. its also cheaper because its made in ****** chinese sweat shops. the craftsman ship of JB is overall mediocre compared to other leather shoe companies which influence price. thats why when a store has a **** ton of one product, they will lower the price. if the store has a small amount of a product, they either sell it msrp or raise the price

Just to clarify for the leather dudes: Jordans use full grain leather. Is it the highest quality? Nope. But it's real leather. They have given a number of shoes a synthetic coating to protect the full grain leather underneath. You can hate on it and call it whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that it's real leather, not plastic/pleather/fake leather/synthetic leather. I don't know why people perpetuate this stupid stuff.

Just to clarify for the leather dudes: Jordans use full grain leather. Is it the highest quality? Nope. But it's real leather. They have given a number of shoes a synthetic coating to protect the full grain leather underneath. You can hate on it and call it whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that it's real leather, not plastic/pleather/fake leather/synthetic leather. I don't know why people perpetuate this stupid stuff.
this. sometimes jb shoes feel like absolute **** but thats just because of the finish, preparation of the leather

Last edited:
truthfully didnt even know this, really thought they were just all synthetic. thanks for the enlightenment. im gonna feel better about paying 170 now.

Back
Top Bottom