Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

As I was guessing, these were not as limited as the 3lab5 and def not limited like fear v as some were saying. 3labs sold 10k, and these infrared23 6s sold 75k, that's even with nike screwing up the link.

With the 3lab5 being so limited I had trouble selling it for retail because I didn't like it as much as I thought. Seem like no one want those around my area. But these, everyone is begging for it.

Now let's see how many people trade these for 3lab5s even with those being more limited lol

With the 3lab5 being so limited I had trouble selling it for retail because I didn't like it as much as I thought. Seem like no one want those around my area. But these, everyone is begging for it.

These 6s are definitely more in demand than the 3lab5s. As dope as i thought those were, the demand was not nearly the same. With the 3labs, I won both raffles I entered (i never win) and doubled up on FNL, by accident. The all red hype is no joke. Especially since these came out after the Yeezy.

The vampires came out for this one lol

Last edited:

Infrared 23 Jordan 3 or the toro 3 
smokin.gif

I was saying that of the three red based shoes I had to compare to the RO were the closest. Im not saying there the same colour as the RO just the closest of the three I had to hand.

considering that he has the yeezys and hes comparing them to his 6s i dont have a problem. but i would have a much different reaction if he didnt have the yeezys and said that they were like the ROs

ive stated a few times i didnt care for that crap pack & already had the white/v reds ...stop attempting to stir up bs kid
bruh all i said is the red used on these is extremely similar to the red used on the infra pack. its just a straight red with some brightness to it

I believe those were varsity red and not infrared. The OG infrared is a bit pinkish

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-white-infared-black-1.jpg

P1070269%20(Large).JPG
nah he said that they should have used the color from the infrared 23 6s (the ones in this thread) on the white infrared 6s. but if they used the color from the infrared 23 6s it would look just like the ones from the infrared pack is what im saying.

i think we all now know that the OG infrared was pinkish after months of debating lo

Last edited:
Got my 2-pairs today....  Shoes look nice very, I'm pleased with the appearance and quality.    Here's a shot from one of them.

IMAG0347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom