Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Thinking I got scammed on my pair. Dude hasn't texted me back all day and he was supposed to send the tracking number today. Sadness consumes me

Thinking I got scammed on my pair. Dude hasn't texted me back all day and he was supposed to send the tracking number today. Sadness consumes mewher
how far is he from you? im in florida and if i order from cali by the time it is 8pm they are just getting off work there. id give him the benefit of the doubt. but thats me.

no matter how many pics/videos ive seen it feels like the first time when you open that box and that color smacks you in the face! 
glasses.gif

how far is he from you? im in florida and if i order from cali by the time it is 8pm they are just getting off work there. id give him the benefit of the doubt. but thats me.
Trying to! Haven't freaked out yet. I'm in Ohio and the dude is in Texas, so hopefully that's the case.

CRAZY....This one dude just keeps listing the same pair on EBAY...because he's not getting what he's seeing others get...Getting decent bids, but trying to MAX AAALL THE WAY OUT....Looks like he's bidding himself, from the bidding patterns (trying to drive the price up)...This is at least the 4th time he's reposted them....Just take the $385-$405 that been bid....That is, if the $385-$405 isn't his own bids

WoW...just realized....there's TWO dudes doing the same thing (ebay-repost)...As if the $400 neighborhood isn't enough...SMH

Hmm. Saw one with that area code and didn't mess with it bc of it. Another reason I usually don't buy outside of retail..

You got that right! Knew it was a scam when I called and the automated VM recording was in Spanish; which usually means prepaid throw-away cell. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom