Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These going for 450-500 DS.

These going for 450-500 DS.
maybe in the future but not now prices are 300-400

maybe in the future but not now prices are 300-400
if you find a pair for 300 let me know when and where.

$350 is the high end right now...anyone else who has them higher is trying to spike based off cosignment shops prices WHO HAVE THIER CUT INCLUDED WITH THIER PRICES

most shops want $400 shipped (shipping costs/ sellers cost/ owners cut)

$350 is the high end right now...anyone else who has them higher is trying to spike based off cosignment shops prices WHO HAVE THIER CUT INCLUDED WITH THIER PRICES

most shops want $400 shipped (shipping costs/ sellers cost/ owners cut)
I definitely wouldn't call $350 the high end....I'd actually say that's a pretty good price these days. If you look at Ebay, there are MANY pairs going in the high 5's and close to 6-range.

Wow some restock. Everything was OOS or unavailable in seconds. Was there even a captcha?

yes captcha for every dam shoe, you had to choose and choose wisely.
Smh I didn't even make it to the captcha part. Got the unavailable message after waiting about 10 seconds for the loading icon on each shoe I tried

Struck out again! This was the only shoe I went for. I made it past the photos and was put in line twice only to get OOS on my size 11.5, went after other sizes, same result. I've never been able to cop from NDC, I was hoping today would be different.

Back
Top Bottom