Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Well atleast I know want I gotta do rep time
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

You search the product before the tweet. It was up before the tweet.
how many mins were they live for before the tweet? i was watching YT videos lol,

smh at my page monitor not going off or maybe i wasn't really paying attention
sick.gif

how many mins were they live for before the tweet? i was watching YT videos lol,
smh at my page monitor not going off or maybe i wasn't really paying attention :x

I jumped on a minute or two before I got the tweet because i got a text from a friend saying the shoes were up. They might have been up even before that.

Last edited:
The good thing about this restock is that I was at work when he text me and I always have the Internet up since my company is a .com and went straight for nikestore and typed in air jordan retro and they all came up. Opened up multiple tabs and was able to get in line for these and many others.

Last edited:
The good thing about this restock is that I was at work when he text me and I always have the Internet up since my company is a .com and went straight for nikestore and typed in air jordan retro and they all came up. Opened up multiple tabs and was able to get in line for these and many others.

What else did u get?

y'all are crazy with that size up, size down ish within the jordan brand. i fully believe 100% that the size differences are a placebo that live inside your heads. not trying to start an argument or debate by any means. thats just what i think.

Last edited:
i fully believe 100% that the size differences are a placebo that live inside your heads. not trying to start an argument or debate by any means. thats just what i think.
THIS ^^^^^^

I agree man, idk why everyone is always so concerned about size with every single shoe...just get your true shoe size. 99% of the time that will be fine.

The only models that i own where my true size was slightly snug are: Jordan X & Air Yeezy 2. But even with those I still rock em, they're just a little tight.

With the majority of most retro J's (excluding the X), i feel that the sizing is almost exactly the same. 

Just get your true shoe size people

These new VI run big tho, my Xs are sz 11, and I had got the infrared IIIs in a 10.5 and they were to small. 11 was perfect. I once tried on the infrared VI sz 10.5 and that fit perfect

You guys just stay on twitter or what? How am I the only person always missing these restock announcements?? And the restocks are at nike.com correct? You have to search for that specific shoe? Or will they pop up under the normal featured section? I'm missing something here and need some help!! Hook a real fan up people!! Also anyone know about where you can cop the Jordan "Futures?" Only at nike.com? And with the non-premiums coming out, will they be available at footlocker/ champs/ HOH/ Finishline/ Footaction? Or just nike.com? Please let a true JB fan know! I'm an older head and don't got all the social media ish down yet.... So need some good advice on how to be informed about restocks at NDC/eastbay and other credible websites that will do them for retail... Not places like Flight club or rif.la..... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Also got a size 11 Jordan XI concord low I might be looking to off, DS of course if people can help me out with some knowledge! Private message me if your interested in helping me out.. Thanks

You guys just stay on twitter or what? How am I the only person always missing these restock announcements?? And the restocks are at nike.com correct? You have to search for that specific shoe? Or will they pop up under the normal featured section? I'm missing something here and need some help!! Hook a real fan up people!! Also anyone know about where you can cop the Jordan "Futures?" Only at nike.com? And with the non-premiums coming out, will they be available at footlocker/ champs/ HOH/ Finishline/ Footaction? Or just nike.com? Please let a true JB fan know! I'm an older head and don't got all the social media ish down yet.... So need some good advice on how to be informed about restocks at NDC/eastbay and other credible websites that will do them for retail... Not places like Flight club or rif.la..... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Also got a size 11 Jordan XI concord low I might be looking to off, DS of course if people can help me out with some knowledge! Private message me if your interested in helping me out.. Thanks
twitter is where all the release info is updated now. it's best you follow the respective stores that you've named.

Also just go to the sites like Footlocker / Champs / Eastbay / Finishline / Footaction and search their release calendar for whatever shoe you're looking for. Launch Locator will show you if any local stores near you will get them. If you want the Futures it's best you head over to the "Future Thread" in the JB section.

Did early pairs, gm or whatever you wanna call them come with white lace locks? I have a opportunity to buy a DS pair but it only has 1 clear lace lock but he said he will throw in2 white lace locks

Back
Top Bottom