Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

They that good now?
Receipts are easily duplicated or someone can easily put a fake pair in a legit box with a legit receipt. Gotta know your sneakers. These super perfect reps are one of the closest reps of all j's I've seen. It's a shame

Last edited:
Receipts are easily duplicated or someone can easily put a fake pair in a legit box with a legit receipt. Gotta know your sneakers. These super perfect reps are one of the closest reps of all j's I've seen. It's a shame
Yeah the GM's are pretty much perfect which is sad to say. Only one flaw with the shoe that's quite hard to notice and one flaw with the box, but on feet, it's pretty much impossible to tell.

Last edited:
Couldn't you tell from wearing it? Or are they the same in comfort? Same rubber for the midsole and air unit feel?

I noticed most YouTube reviewers don't actually tell you how they feel. I've seen GMs that look exactly the same but when you put it on it feels like there is no actual air unit/bubble. It was harder than the authentic like it didn't even have air cushioning!

i always heard for years that on fake sixes the back heel pull tab would collapse easily if you pushed on it with your finger and the legit ones were hard. that was always a big tell a few years back. but since this is the year of the sixes maybe they fixed it. haven't heard any talk of it now. any truth to that with the new releases?

heres a size 10 on NT for 325 
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/593847/air-jordan-6-toro-size-10

No disrespect to the owner, but I would ask for a pic of the QC stamp on the box and then throw all those pic in the l/c section.

His pic of the sole...

Another person's pic of their 6's:

Different tint color, common flaw in Infrared 23 6 GM's.
tint color on the clear/blue area?  they have been worn so the blue does come off. and the bottom ones do look filtered also.

Last edited:

tint color on the clear/blue area?  they have been worn so the blue does come off. and the bottom ones do look filtered also.
That area, yes. It's an extremely common flaw with GM's. You can distinguish wear and natural fading, the natural blue is still visible in between the the parts that is faded by the dirt and it's pretty clear that it wasn't as dark as the other pics provided. Feel free to check the LC section to see more examples of this same flaw.

I'm confident that if they show a pic of the box, there would be another flaw.

Last edited:

That area, yes. It's an extremely common flaw with GM's. You can distinguish wear and natural fading, the natural blue is still visible in between the the parts that is faded by the dirt and it's pretty clear that it wasn't as dark as the other pics provided. Feel free to check the LC section to see more examples of this same flaw.

I'm confident that if they show a pic of the box, there would be another flaw.
okay gotcha. i have a legit pair but they're still deadstock, so i can't give an opinion either way. i know that if there is any doubt you should tell a mod bc they frown upon selling fakes on here. 

That NT user is the same guy that bought the pair from that :nerd:ne link posted last page, I'm pretty sure that's a legit store and site

Idk, maybe I'm wrong, but the two ways I spot GM Infrared 23 6's are the same two ways I've seen all the other popular L/C'ers also use. A few tagged shots of the box would also do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom