Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

My last order from DF (Gamma XIIs), was about $210 shipped. Got hit with a $23 bill from UPS for customs/fees/brokerage.

How do custom fees work? When the package is delivered they hand you a bill with it?
Mine have always came in the mail a week or two after delivery. Never even asked to pay upon delivery.

This is also UPS though. Knock on wood...never gotten hit with any fees w/ FedEx.

Mine have always came in the mail a week or two after delivery. Never even asked to pay upon delivery.

This is also UPS though. Knock on wood...never gotten hit with any fees w/ FedEx.
Got you… Thanks for the info. I ended up copping a pair - we'll see what happens.

THANKS! COPPED an 8.5 which nikestore didn't have. Kind of expecting customs because of the high fee in comparison to the taxis. Hopefully these are legit and I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet since the website was down for hours.

me too but I'm thinking id rather deal with that than deal with the current resell price which is $350-450.
lol sz 9? i noticed we usually go for the same sizes 9.5 & 4.5, but i just looked on ebay. i don't see any really hitting that price. unless im not looking hard enough

me too but I'm thinking id rather deal with that than deal with the current resell price which is $350-450.
lol sz 9? i noticed we usually go for the same sizes 9.5 & 4.5, but i just looked on ebay. i don't see any really hitting that price. unless im not looking hard enough

Got a 9. I've seen them hitting that price plus the fake ones are really close to the real ones. I'd rather the piece of mind at this point.

Got a 9. I've seen them hitting that price plus the fake ones are really close to the real ones. I'd rather the piece of mind at this point.

peace of mind
not many sz 12's around
& when they do pop up its always a scamming bastard wanting western union

:lol: wish u guys and me luck on the customs and brokerage stuff. Hope I slip thru the cracks. Glad I had some money sitting in paypal to buy these.

congrats to everyone 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom