Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Don't look like fakes to me. Also DF isn't know to sell fakes. I think it's just people being extra sensitive.

My Heart is pumping fast. But thanks to this assurance. I hope everybody who got a pair will also speak on the thread.

you have to look at the post quality of the person putting the word out that the shoes are fake. his posts come off as a high strung/on the edge type of individual. I tend to ignore people like that. additionally, you already have members that are stating that their nike.com pairs are on par with what they got from DF.

Some things to remember:
-JB quality/consistency is all over the place. Not from pair to pair but from shoe to shoe. The common knowledge seems to be overlooked by a lot of people buying shoes with their eyes closed. You can get a pair of shoes with "tumbled" leather that has each shoe with different levels of detail.
-DF has sold many high profile sneakers and no one was calling them frauds. last summer was the Olive 9s. last fall or earlier this year was the Taxi 12s. other shoes like the Kobe 9 masterpieces, gamma 12s, toro 4s, elite lebrons are also sold on the site.
-If you have a pair from DF, you can easily take the time and look up what the fake/GM pairs really are and compare. If I remember correctly, the biggest indication that they were not authentic was the color red used. These pairs look like are the orangish red that authentic pairs have.

Highly doubt these are fake the packaging on these are correct everything looks good to me
When filing a claim with paypal stating the shoes are fake from A person or store internationally they make u destroy the shoe and then u get a refund but most people keep the shoe and get the refund post pics in the legit checks if people are worried

Most of the time gms come with wrong packaging box insoles lace locks everything checks out for these

I looked at mine briefly yesterday when they came in. I didn't hold them side to side but they seemed the same as my other pair. The red is bright and the smell was also the same. When shoes release with tumbled leather...some always come out more or less tumbled than others.

From what i've gathered, Df is an Italian premier urban style shop, many stores across the country. Kind of like our jimmy jazz, ruvilla, shoepalace, etc.. They maybe have shady practices or employees in stores, but I doubt they would jeopardize their nike/jordan account status by selling hundreds of unauthorized pairs. That would be business suicide for their type of stores.

Last edited:
Hope people don't start unwarranted claims. Would mess up the US customer relationship with DF.

Df is legit people! They even have these in size 14-16. Def nkt fake.

From what i've gathered, Df is an Italian premier urban style shop, many stores across the country. Kind of like our jimmy jazz, ruvilla, shoepalace, etc.. They maybe have shady practices or employees in stores, but I doubt they would jeopardize their nike/jordan account status by selling hundreds of unauthorized pairs. That would be business suicide for their type of stores.

exactly

Last edited:
Jordan/nike account? Last time I checked with Nike they weren't an authorized retailer. Sneakers still authentic tho. I've bought a lot of the same pairs from DF that I was able to get on release date in the US.

Last edited:
you have to look at the post quality of the person putting the word out that the shoes are fake. his posts come off as a high strung/on the edge type of individual. I tend to ignore people like that. additionally, you already have members that are stating that their nike.com pairs are on par with what they got from DF.

Some things to remember:
-JB quality/consistency is all over the place. Not from pair to pair but from shoe to shoe. The common knowledge seems to be overlooked by a lot of people buying shoes with their eyes closed. You can get a pair of shoes with "tumbled" leather that has each shoe with different levels of detail.
-DF has sold many high profile sneakers and no one was calling them frauds. last summer was the Olive 9s. last fall or earlier this year was the Taxi 12s. other shoes like the Kobe 9 masterpieces, gamma 12s, toro 4s, elite lebrons are also sold on the site.
-If you have a pair from DF, you can easily take the time and look up what the fake/GM pairs really are and compare. If I remember correctly, the biggest indication that they were not authentic was the color red used. These pairs look like are the orangish red that authentic pairs have.
 +1.  My DF pair are almost identical to the pair I bought on release day from FNL.

Last edited:
Jordan/nike account? Last time I checked with Nike they weren't an authorized retailer. Sneakers still authentic tho. I've bought a lot of the same pairs from DF that I was able to get on release date in the US.

Where do you check that list?

The fact that DF had a sz 15 you think common sense would take over for you dummies that they weren't selling gm pairs.

LMAO at the guy who thought these were fake because the Leather wasn't as tumbled. That's 100% Authentic Jordan Quality for you homie. 

Every time i buy 2 pairs of Jordan's from 2 different retailers i get this issue, Sometimes it happens from the same retailer as well. "FinishLine"

DF

Footlocker

Other than that the shoes are Flawless.

Last edited:
Where do you check that list?
Would have to call Nike euro or chat with them. They should have a list. I had asked nike us months ago and they actually don't have info on international sellers, which is why i was told no. So i actually don't know if DF authorized or not

Would have to call Nike euro or chat with them. They should have a list. I had asked nike us months ago and they actually don't have info on international sellers, which is why i was told no. So i actually don't know if DF authorized or not

Their most likely a authorized dealer with the shipments their getting

Their most likely a authorized dealer with the shipments their getting

That's what I'm thinking too.

I wonder if they clean out other spots (when the product is marked down) that don't sell and then sell on their site. I only say this since their stock is usually several months late compared to the drop date.

for those of you who copped a pair from release day or restock, and DF last weekend. The production tag all match up the same 

numbers. Production dates are different from NDC pair, and DF pair. Anyone else numbers match or are they Different.

for those of you who copped a pair from release day or restock, and DF last weekend. The production tag all match up the same 

numbers. Production dates are different from NDC pair, and DF pair. Anyone else numbers match or are they Different.
It's nothing new that production dates don't match. A lot of pairs have different dates. As long as they weren't made last week...

NDC pair production dates are 10/20/13 - 12/17/13

DF pair productyion dates are  9/10/13 -   12/05/13

The 9 digit number at the bottom left corner on the DF pair reads 104597628

9 digit number on the NDC pair reads, 201289287

Back
Top Bottom