Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

One of those is from the DF pair but i'd rather leave y'all with the guess-work. This might get interesting. 
smokin.gif

Just by looking at the laces the bottom is DF which is authentic.

The top pair is early release and should be burned.

how are the colors side by side? are they all identical?
The FL and DF pair are identical; color-wise of course. As for the ER pair, to me the disparity is only noticeable when placed side by side. It's more of a subtle hue of orange/brown/burgundy.

Emphasis on "Subtle". 

I really doubt you'd get called-out with these on feet. 

You can't tell me you'd tell that easily had i rearranged em laces. 

Lol, man but you're right. 
roll.gif
 Doubt i'll burn it though. 

Last edited:

i feel the same way. even the holes in the ankle bubble are so much smaller compared to the one on bottom. i just pulled out a few pair of my sixes (even my infrared 23 release day pair, and they all have the overall same everything. that pic looks like two different shoes.

Last edited:
Yoo who is that?

Homie got ROCKED!
Lmao I remember that. It was from an mtv show "From G's to Gents". Reunion episode. I remember that because I look up that clip every now and then because yes dude is the perfect definition of got rocked

now i feel safe about my purchase in DF.

was so afraid because someone thought it was a fake here.

but i was not alone on purchasing one from them.

thank you fam for all your debunking and proving the pairs we got from DF are Legit.

My DF order came in earlier... $25.96 Custom Fees

View media item 1023923
I haven't been in this thread for more than 24hrs and just got done reading about 5 pages back.. I started reading and heard dude crying fake and had me worried for a bit. First time ordering from DF.

But here's my DF pair (Left) and FNL RD pair (Right) side by side... Both shoe is the same and legit.

View media item 1023943

Last edited:
Nice another Pinoy I guess :smile: Kabayan.

DF is Legit as far as the number of people and Senior NT Fam confirmed here in the post.

DF came thru...$28.83 in customs but it was DF worth it

i might trash these during the summer... bulls hat,blk t, blk shorts = murder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom