Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

YOOOOOOO [@=/u/126025/SoleSociety]@SoleSociety[/@] :pimp: :pimp:
he missed out and such so it was only right. :smokin

I'm sure many people wanted them so I def had to make sure you knew how much I appreciated it. I'm a sucker for all red and all orange shoes :smh:

i have the same issue... breaking out these bhm lunar af1's soon... forgot how bright the orange on them was...just as bright as these out the box :pimp:

lol who wants to help me out ?
what happen bro did you "SCHLEEP" on these
laugh.gif
. No pun intended. Just had to. That avi gets me. Guessing you a 12. Will be on the lookout

I just scored another pair locally off CL. Dude wanted $310 or 2 for 1 trades. I ended up trading my Bordeaux 7s and $100 cash for them. Pics coming soon...

Last edited:
i have to admit, I wasn't a fan of these.  I've only seen them in pics.

I saw them in person the other day and the pics don't do em justice.  That red looks so much better in person.

Now i'm kicking myself b/c if I would have stayed in line at the mall on RD (while waiting for the white/infrareds, I was able to cop off NDC. it was too cold that day), copping these wouldn't have been a problem at all.  I was 2nd in line anyway.

oh well.  still a beautiful shoe 

Still looking for that elusive size 14. I hate resell prices. Was trying to hold out for a trade or not much above retail or a restock. Missed on restocks like 3x because I was working. Had a chance with dope factory, but pricing was still close to $300 without the custom fees I believe

Still looking for that elusive size 14. I hate resell prices. Was trying to hold out for a trade or not much above retail or a restock. Missed on restocks like 3x because I was working. Had a chance with dope factory, but pricing was still close to $300 without the custom fees I believe

you're never going to find cheaper that now

Dope factory still has em, comes out to like $250 w/o customs. Def. the best price out there

Back
Top Bottom