Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

The red on these is crazy. I really think these are my favorite VI. I usually like the more subtle colorways but for some reason I love this pair.

I thought I posted it when it happened but his name is kjo2133. He was using a set of photos (for the correct size) but there were several discrepancies with the pair that I received compared to what was shown.  As soon as I received my pair he used the same pics for another listing in a different size.  I told eBay about it and they didn't do anything about it 
mean.gif
Glad you got your $ money back tho.  But you should definitely give him the feedback that he hold you fakes like the other dude said.  It would just help someone else out. 

Quality control issues a common thing with these?

Fake pair I bought a few months ago was returned after I filed a claim, was a bit obvious.

Just received these earlier this week, they look good. Color, soles, insoles match well, but the stitching one one side of the shoe actually goes through one of the holes (pic below)

View media item 1477064
Pic below shows stitching cut through one of the holes (one side of each shoe)

View media item 1477065

TOP pair is the one I just purchased

View media item 1477066

TOP pair is the pair I just purchased (no MSRP tag, no sign of it being ripped either)

View media item 1477067

Last edited:
any assistance on the photos above is appreciated.

do all boxes have the MSRP tag? The pair I just purchased doesn't have one and the label shows no sign of the MSRP tag being torn off (size label is flush with the box and glued)

do all boxes have the MSRP tag? The pair I just purchased doesn't have one and the label shows no sign of the MSRP tag being torn off (size label is flush with the box and glued)
@Mez 0ne I repped you bro so we can get this situation handled. My suggestion to you at this point is to see if there is a quality control stamp or sticker on the box. Next is compare the stickers on the bottom of the box. Next thing to look at is the lacelock to see if its super clear, cuz if it is then its most likely fake. if its foggy then your good.

not all boxes have a MSRP tag especially if they were purchased from overseas since they use a different currency anyways.
I have a pair from dope-factory that I can compare for you later today.

do the shoes have a US size sticker on the insoles or is it something else? US size sticker + no MSRP tag remnants = not a good look. Some other tag (cant remember what to call it but its def not a size tag) + no MSRP tag remnants could mean they were purchased from overseas = promising.

not all boxes have a MSRP tag especially if they were purchased from overseas since they use a different currency anyways.
I have a pair from dope-factory that I can compare for you later today.

do the shoes have a US size sticker on the insoles or is it something else? US size sticker + no MSRP tag remnants = not a good look. Some other tag (cant remember what to call it but its def not a size tag) + no MSRP tag remnants could mean they were purchased from overseas = promising.

All of the shoes I purchased overseas have the shoe construction tag in one the shoes. Like the booklet that comes with the 3s, that shows how the shoe is layered. But only on a little tag

I also got my 2nd pair from DF. Other than NIKE/JB messing up the Infra VIs last year,my Favorite VI J of recently released VIs over the past few years these would be hands down my Fav. Sold my second pair thinking about grabbing another pair if I can find A pair for A steal.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, snapped these really quick with the DSLR, no edits just flash

View media item 1495998View media item 1495999View media item 1496000View media item 1496001View media item 1496002View media item 1496003View media item 1496004
In the photo below, you can see where the stitching goes through one of the holes, and not around it like a normal pair of 6's

View media item 1496005

View media item 1496006View media item 1496008

Photo below shoes both pairs with the same stitching issues (if you zoom in)

View media item 1496009

View media item 1496010View media item 1496011View media item 1496012

Last edited:
those are legit. on another note, i think i'm bout to get rid of my ds pair (not an attempt to sell). just don't see when i'll be wearing these or if ever. tryna just downsize to the stuff i KNOW i'm gonna wear and i got so many pairs that having literally just been sitting for YEARS, in the box, untouched. bc this is such a distinct color, and so much of it, u can almost only wear them with all black and i rarely wear all black anymore. well, def not in the summer months anyway...

How does everyone rank these in terms of the favorite VIs? These are number 1 for me.
I don't have a rank but I love my pair. Still thankful that a fellow NTer sent me his pair when he saw my DF order was cancelled.

Love my pair. I'm down too my last pair of sz 10.5 DS but not sure if and when I will rock. But yea too the comment up above about only being able too wear this shoe pretty much with only all black on, and ya that's pretty much how you can rock them blacked out.

Just saw this:

US size sticker + no MSRP tag remnants

They do have a US size 9 sticker in the insoles, but no MSRP remnants. :nerd:

The shape and color looks good on these however, I did get stuck with fakes before and it was a bit obvious, these not so much (outside of the stitching issue)

Back
Top Bottom