Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So mad I passed, desperately looking for a size 10.5. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Ebay prices are still ridiculous smh.

Im thinking of unds my sz 10.5 2day for my City league Bball Championship game today. I wanna rock something just Sick but I know I will regret it after the game. I'm trying too decide between Toro VIs, Bred XIIIs, or my Prelude 1s for the ship.

Don't get your ankles broken in the championship game.
tumblr_lnrv8hD2uq1qdi785o1_400.gif

Im thinking of unds my sz 10.5 2day for my City league Bball Championship game today. I wanna rock something just Sick but I know I will regret it after the game. I'm trying too decide between Toro VIs, Bred XIIIs, or my Prelude 1s for the ship.

Maybe wear these for intros then change into something designed for modern day basketball.

What are Toro VIs?....

I know one thing. I wore these 3x total. I used a damp cloth to wipe them down and I notice the color is rubbing off from the shoe. Not good at all JB.....not good at all!

Last edited:
So mad I passed, desperately looking for a size 10.5. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Ebay prices are still ridiculous smh.

Local fb pages good way to go! Ebay prices are crazy but ask people to if they take what you willing to pay you be surprised who.says yes alot of sellers need money. I'm still looking for a 11.5 or 12 for a.fair.number and I badly want the spizike 6s those look good with my 9er gear

Retrograde182, Toro VIs just A HB name that was givin too these Jordan VI Infrared23's.

Retrograde182, Toro VIs just A HB name that was givin too these Jordan VI Infrared23's.
I was messing with you. I know the misplaced name ppl sometimes call these. Its a pet peeve. Just like ppl calling the red pods "dirty bred 13s" 
mean.gif

Have so nice black t whit a Nike air swoosh sign in infrared that goes perfect with this shoe. Can't wait to break it out.

Thats crazy man. I've used a wet cloth and nothing here.

When dried, it looked like new. But, I saw the red dye on the cloth and the area on the shoe at that time was a lite pink color. I heard about paint issues with this shoe. I will be careful and back in the box and closet you go for a longgggggg time

Last edited:
Thats crazy man. I've used a wet cloth and nothing here.

When dried, it looked like new. But, I saw the red dye on the cloth and tje area on the shoe at that time was a lite pink color. I heard about paint issues with this shoe. I will be careful and back in the box and closet you go for a longgggggg time
Yea the black paint around my air bubble is chipped

still haven't worn mine, but the paint rubbing off is def. an issue with these. i've seen others' pairs and it was pretty bad. another reason i'll probably rid myself of these. they won't last long/hold very well.

I have 10 wears on em and nothing here. And I wipe them off with a wet cloth every wear

Back
Top Bottom