Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So yea just saw these in hand at Niketown, employee let me peep it and sniff it circa sneakgeekz 2012. If you've ever held motorboat jones 9s in hand. The color is very similar. A bright orangish red.

So yea just saw these in hand at Niketown, employee let me peep it and sniff it circa sneakgeekz 2012. If you've ever held motorboat jones 9s in hand. The color is very similar. A bright orangish red.
I'm cool with that. I don't mind the color on these at all. I'm excited for these, can't wait to see them tomorrow

any one have experience with End .. if its anything like that trash *** size? I won't even bother ..
my one experience with End was great.. ordered late at night on a Monday. Shipped out Tuesday morning and they were sitting on my doorstep 10:30 Wednesday morning. 

I was very pleased.

Does it even make sense for me to try online with all the bots out there, I mean really, I don't think I can accept an L on these and I'm legitimately concerned I'm not gunna be able to cop. Can someone experienced shed some light about this online business and bots, etc?

my one experience with End was great.. ordered late at night on a Monday. Shipped out Tuesday morning and they were sitting on my doorstep 10:30 Wednesday morning.

I was very pleased.
thanks for responding ! looking like ill be staying up till 3am then lol !

Damn i got mine and my girls pair of the white infras on lock now all i gotta worry bout are these.... instead of having to try and cop 3 pairs in the morning with my girls help i taught her well enough we can put all that we can try to get these for me in the AM

Nick Cannon is rocking these in the celeb all-star game now.

They look good on court
nthat.gif

How do the links for the websites above differ from the ones FTL, FNL, etc already has on their websites?

i agree, people just find these more appealing than the white infras because they are more limited and they dont want shoes everyone else has
I feel the same way. These are just too loud for me. The Whites are much better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom