Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Less of these than Bred's.
Wow I was seriously considering camping for these tonight but I came down with the fever today. Guess I'll take the L 
tired.gif

these dont even look infrared, more like Mango or something. I for one will pass on these. i prefered the actual red color of the samples.

I like that they veer towards pinkish orange than solid red. Thats what the red 4s were for- :D

From a classic standpoint, whites + infared are always going to be more revered and desired, but I think these look pretty fresh on foot.

Got the call from my HOH, so I will probably grab if nothing else, for a little trade bait down the road.

I'm praying that a lot of people didn't see Wale and other celebrities and players rocking these tonight during the games. It will just add to the hype and the madness we will see online in 10 hours. 

Pretty much all major sites send out tweets but Nike is the only true TLO...

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod751094&CMP=BL-BG-Infrared
Just saw on nike twitter these will b TLO
So with sites like Finishline, what time do they usually throw them up for grabs?

I'm hoping it's deep in the night, bc I'm looking to leave the crib by 6am, so no chance Online after that...

JB is really pissing me off with this Unnecessary "Limited" BS... wish I could just wake up at a decent time & copp w/ no line. Back when the game was pure...
nthat.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just copped 

I thought I got a US size 10 in the 23 Infrareds from Foot Locker Murray St (Perth) this morning. 

Turns out they are size 10.5US after trying them on and they fit a little big. 

Anyone up for a size swap for a 10US? (This very model only) 

DS, brand new, tried on once (only 1 foot) and still have receipts

Just copped 

I thought I got a US size 10 in the 23 Infrareds from Foot Locker Murray St (Perth) this morning. 

Turns out they are size 10.5US after trying them on and they fit a little big. 

Anyone up for a size swap for a 10US? (This very model only) 

DS, brand new, tried on once (only 1 foot) and still have receipts
Hey mate I saw your post on gumtree earlier today,was going to message you. I'm was going to try and grab a 10.5 online today, but I'll go for a 10 instead. If I get lucky we'll do the trade

Back
Top Bottom