Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

You really have to reserve your thoughts on these until you see them in person. They weren't on my radar until I saw the JB guys wearing them on Canal.

To be clear, White/Infrareds are still better but these are dope.

Last edited:
Yep! And they look pink! These filters making them look deep red dammit! Coppin only 1 pair now.
i dont know what ur lookin at... but they dont look pink. i'll allow the argument on the white/infrareds, but these are red. maybe its time to bust out the hue slider on the ol' tube.

the whole cryin pink like its 9-11 is pretty played out. anything with a hint of red these days.... "ITS PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Last edited:
Just got the call for not 1 but 2 of these joints! I don't care if they're deep red or pink these are sick imo so I'm copping 
smokin.gif

Hey I just joined today but been lurking for a while lol. So is anyone in detroit going to fairlane tonight? Do you all think getting to mall at 9pm tonight will be early enough? Im hoping everybody still on they dates lmao
Im from the area also. If you go can you tell me how many people are there in line? Thanks

^ I was told you can bring your Js and they'll laser or put elephant print on them or something like that. There's a customization area in the JB store but I didn't really check it out, but it looks like the Nike id website brought to life.
that sounds awesome. is this in New Orleans only?

how does finishline handle online releases? do they do twitter link only? or can we just search for style code ?

Back
Top Bottom