Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Mysole has a full size run which let's me know these are about to be everywhere with all the early release sites out now

Hmm true, does that indicate a release pretty soon?

edit:^^^the price is pretty high but the price on the 3Lab5 is just stupid...

Last edited:
Can anyone photoshop these like a black carmine 6? Considering getting to customize. (since they already look like customs imo) I wouldn't have the heart to black out the white on real carmines.

Lil kid got sick Js doe
laugh.gif
Lil kid got sick Js doe lol yea bro
lol yea the lil homie getting his bread up so the shoes coming up lol seen em in one pic with dem forging iron lebrons on lol

These are executed perfectly. Red suede is played out. Leather >>>>>
you won't be saying that when the red suede 21s come back out, or the REAL and ONLY toro (5s). I'm sure you will be getting ur hypebeast on probly even pay a grand on the 5s
laugh.gif

These are executed perfectly. Red suede is played out. Leather >>>>>
you won't be saying that when the red suede 21s come back out, or the REAL and ONLY toro (5s). I'm sure you will be getting ur hypebeast on probly even pay a grand on the 5s :lol:  
Crazy what them toro 5s go for now. I member when that pack dropped. Didn't even sell out right away round my way...but these 6s will b a nice addition to the 4s and 5s...

like others have said, the red should have been suede. im gonna wait to see them in person but my goodness... how could they switch the material to leather after being successful on other all red type releases like the 21s, 9s, 10s (gs), 5s, 4s, 3s, 2s, and even the spizikes.

Crazy what them toro 5s go for now. I member when that pack dropped. Didn't even sell out right away round my way...but these 6s will b a nice addition to the 4s and 5s...
yea kids just buy everything these days. The game got real outta hand since the last 3-4 years...

Back
Top Bottom