Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

which 5 locations?

FCFS?

All my local FTL doing raffles. Sending some friends to pick up tickets.

Going to check my champs and footaction before work today. Hopefully some small talk can lead to some info.

Hartford, Cambridge, Roslindale, Cranston and downtown Boston.
At least the ASGs releasing will help somewhat with this release.

Im about to drive out to 4 stores with lil cousin and wifey to drop 3 raffles at each store. If i dont get one ticket pulled from 12 tickets dropped then im never doing this again...

I did drop 4 tickets for the gamma 11s and got 1 call back so lets see.
Atleast you got one call. I went with 3 ppl to 9 different locations and didn't get 1 call smh. But got lucky online

hopping on the rsvp train for these never done em b4.
You talking about those RSVP services that get them in your cart for you? My roommate was talking about them last night. Wonder if they're worth looking into.

Last edited:

You talking about those RSVP services that get them in your cart for you? My roommate was talking about them last night. Wonder if they're worth looking into.
nah bro RSVP is something that nike holds at the stores to sale the hyped shoes..

Yeah, I saw that Footlocker locales here in ATL appear to be doing these FCFS, I guess.
Are the footlockers in ATL doin FCFS for the Toro 6s or the white/infrared 6s? Im in ATL too and from what im hearin the Toro 6s are gonna be by raffle only and the white/infrared are FCFS at FTL locations. I believe only certain footlockers are getting them in store like only the ones with HOH but not quite sure. And all the retailers will have both 6s online

Last edited:
These toro 6 are limited. Don't believe anyone who says they aren't. HOH should get nice amounts but not many other stores getting them

Are the footlockers in ATL doin FCFS for the Toro 6s or the white/infrared 6s? Im in ATL too and from what im hearin the Toro 6s are gonna be by raffle only and the white/infrared are FCFS at FTL locations. I believe only certain footlockers are getting them in store like only the ones with HOH but not quite sure. And all the retailers will have both 6s online
yea they are, i called the Footlocker at southlake and they said they were doing fcfs

any SOCAL heads know whats going on with the new HOH @ PLAZA BONITA
supposed to open on friday, so are they doin FCFS? went today and that sh*ts all boarded up but theyre on the launch locator as a raffle spot.
nerd.gif
  hmm this is interesting.....

Last edited:
These toro 6 are limited. Don't believe anyone who says they aren't. HOH should get nice amounts but not many other stores getting them
Yeah thats what i thought, my plug said his store only got the white 6s which is all i really wanted and at least hes able to hold me the white/infrared 6s which id rather have than the Toro 6s anyway. Anyone know what stores in ATL are gonna have the TORO 6s?

Last edited:
yea they are, i called the Footlocker at southlake and they said they were doing fcfs
I can almost guarantee them Toro 6s will be all spoken for before they even drop Sat down here in ATL. Youll get there and theyll be like we only got 10 pairs total and nothing over a size 9 or some dumb **** cause its ALWAYS rigged down here on these Js. Itll be interesting to see tho. I doubt every shoe store at Southlake is gonna have them, prob just FTL.

Last edited:

im hoping everyone goes for the white ones so i can cop the reds
There has been so much recent hype built around these things that I think it is going to be a near impossible cop unless you have some help on your side. No one is pushing the whites on social media but just about every outlet I follow is saying something along the lines of "You read to cop these Sat" blah blah...

Hopefully my man can come through because I have wanted these from the jump.

im hoping everyone goes for the white ones so i can cop the reds
**** man u know how folks are these days theyll cop both if theyre able even if they don't want the Toros they know as soon as they walk out the store folks will be offerin them $300 for em.

not sure if this was asked before, but are champs and finishline stores getting them? or online release only for them.. thx in advance

Does 250 guerenteed sound good to yall to secure a pair? To me it does i got my whites on lock but i want these more and if i pay the xtra i dont gotta worry about coppin dtriking out all that

Last edited:
Yesterday I went to my local Champs (no one was there) I put in my 4 tickets, tomorrow I'm going to two FTL/HoH and putting in at least another four if not 8. Hopefully I get called for at least one pair of each.
Can you put one in for me size 10 please?

At this point and this thread count they shouldn't sell out in under a min...I remember the bred 1s sold out right when the link dropped it was mind boggling

Back
Top Bottom