Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

still salty that FNL wouldn't let me process my order... got through twice but got denied both times and even had my $20 rewards 
frown.gif
same exact thing happened to me. had it in my cart early just wouldnt let me check out.. had like 6 denials on paypal

Last edited:
same exact thing happened to me. had it in my cart early just wouldnt let me check out.. had like 6 denials on paypal
That ish was quick. I remember it quite vividly. At about 8:07, size 13s were GONE. Keep in mind I was on my cell.
I automatically proceeded to the next size down; a 12. And somehow I got through. Magical? Lucky? Beats me.

just saw them at flight club, to much of a shade of pink for me, imma skip them. they still fire though

I was this close to buying that sz. 11 too, can't even trust NT's classified smh. Can someone point out how his pair is fake?

Gm and I talked to PayPal I'll be getting a refund once I ship them back
k good

I was this close to buying that sz. 11 too, can't even trust NT's classified smh. Can someone point out how his pair is fake?
I'm wondering that myself. Just viewed them momentarily on mobile but they looked ok to me. Maybe something else was sent?

He sent out the super perfect reps from china from what I saw
oh ok. The same pair listed or something else?

Back
Top Bottom