Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

JB is making it to easy to pass on these re-retros. Heck, I've barely even worn the retro versions.

JB is making it to easy to pass on these re-retros. Heck, I've barely even worn the retro versions.

air-jordan-vii-7-cardinal-2011_06.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/01/air-jordan-vii-7-cardinal-2011-detailed-images/

Im copping these again but i wish these will have the gold lace tips n not the silver ones displayed in the sample pix I dont mind the rereleasing of retros cause i bet the +!!% out of the most of my old retros (jordan shrugs) I was younger then and didn't care lol....but jb need 2 rerelease the white purple n flints again as well...

Im copping these again but i wish these will have the gold lace tips n not the silver ones displayed in the sample pix I dont mind the rereleasing of retros cause i bet the +!!% out of the most of my old retros (jordan shrugs) I was younger then and didn't care lol....but jb need 2 rerelease the white purple n flints again as well...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

The color on the 23 tab is flipped. The black and red is reversed. That caught my eye quick.

they chnged it back to the OG way...the last retro was actually flipped

The color on the 23 tab is flipped. The black and red is reversed. That caught my eye quick.

they chnged it back to the OG way...the last retro was actually flipped

^exactly. I actually don't mind that switch. It can be either or, doesn't really change the shoe too much..

yeah but i can see sum1 picky sayin that its a deal breaker....they wnt cop cuz they chnged the tab. even if the last retro was OG n this was flipped i wouldnt care cuz its so minor

Back
Top Bottom