Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

30t6p3b.gif
yuku

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Still got a DS pair from the last time they retroed, easy pass.

This.
I wonder if it will be made of the crap material they've been using of late.

Actually, why am I wondering this??? It's JB, of course it's going to be crap material.

This.

Actually, why am I wondering this??? It's JB, of course it's going to be crap material.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

This.

Motorsport 6s, Doernbecher 3s, Flint 13s, White/Red 13s, and Cool Grey 11s have been on point in quality. The White/Cement 3s coming out as well as the Playoff 13s look to be on point as well. JB has been putting out quality stuff, with a bad egg here and there.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

This.

Motorsport 6s, Doernbecher 3s, Flint 13s, White/Red 13s, and Cool Grey 11s have been on point in quality. The White/Cement 3s coming out as well as the Playoff 13s look to be on point as well. JB has been putting out quality stuff, with a bad egg here and there.

a couple weeks ago i was just thinking about re coppin these again now to find out these are re retroin again my outfit has to be put on hold for a couple for months lol JB MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE

a couple weeks ago i was just thinking about re coppin these again now to find out these are re retroin again my outfit has to be put on hold for a couple for months lol JB MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE

I hope they come with an OG box to distinguish them from the '06 Retro.

But that's asking too much from JB to actually do us that one good deed.

They actually look really good in that picture. Cool.

My younger brother loves these. He'll be excited.

They actually look really good in that picture. Cool.

My younger brother loves these. He'll be excited.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

you never know, they might've flipped da number tab on da back ala OG olympics VS retros...someone post da back tabs of da 2011 and compare it to da 2006 retro.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

you never know, they might've flipped da number tab on da back ala OG olympics VS retros...someone post da back tabs of da 2011 and compare it to da 2006 retro.

My 06 pair is still fresh.They should of brought back the purple/grey 7's that released the same day as the cardinals in 06.

My 06 pair is still fresh.They should of brought back the purple/grey 7's that released the same day as the cardinals in 06.

Back
Top Bottom