Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

They look great so hopefully comfort level will be good too. With JB you can’t get it all.
Any pics showing the NA on the insole?

I just got a pair on eBay for $238 shipped. Should arrive by the 5th of April. I’m done with shoes until the black/Cement 4’s come out in 2019.

Well done man. Put a wrap to this year.
You’re not going for the Shadow 1’s?
Naw, I had the black/red 1’s back in 2001 and they were uncomfortable due to the sole being so thin.. Felt every Stone I stepped on, so that alone turned me off on getting another pair of AJ 1’s despite how good these recent retros have been. I also pre-ordered the prom night 11’s, so i’m good.

Naw, I had the black/red 1’s back in 2001 and they were uncomfortable due to the sole being so thin.. Felt every Stone I stepped on, so that alone turned me off on getting another pair of AJ 1’s despite how good these recent retros have been. I also pre-ordered the prom night 11’s, so i’m good.

comfort in the 1 now compared to 2001 is like night and day

they have been using cushlon in the retro 1’s now

2001’s are perhaps the worst shoe of all time when it comes to cushioning. it feels better walking barefoot than it is wearing 2001 1 retros

haha.jpg
haha1.jpg

I'm really hoping these ain't that hard to get

I think you should be good if you’re on top if your game. Be ready on release day, get head start on the apps if it’s not a FCFS and you’ll be good.

I’ll be doing my work this month for these. The shadow 1’s and cool grey XI low

NEED. See these boys stealing my olive green idea already :smh:

C’mon bro olive green was a must for these, thats, like claiming to be the first to pair peanut butter and Jelly :lol:

In all seriousness some olive green pants to go with these next fall wouldnt be bad at all, glad to be able to scoop these again and the he got games this summer, and make my own impromptu cdp package, too many cats had these in highschool glad to almost finally be able to call em my own too

Back
Top Bottom