Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Maybe it's because Mike wore em, but I always liked the 45 version personally. Would be cool to get this next round.

video_image-045800.jpg

That 45 font is so ugly though... only Mike could pull that off...

I believe you are correct. Zoom didn’t debut until the XII

I guess I've never thought to much about this topic before. but, what air did 7 - 11 originally have in them? and what full air as apposed to zoom?

These look great compared to the 08's and I love that they brought back the OG box. Even though I HATE how they still haven't fixed the pull tab on 10's, or 8's for that matter, I see these as the first remastered AJ 10. I may pick up the steel grey pair. Man I miss my OG collection.

Man.. that video has me even more excited. I actually might be more excited for these than Shadow I's :lol:. I am bummed they didnt put ortholite insoles in them though. I hate when they do crap like that.. like why would you not make them comfy after putting that in damn near all newer retros and OGs..

Won't stop me from copping though since I don't buy for comfort but I love that my 3's and 4's feel GREAT compared to older retros.

I guess I've never thought to much about this topic before. but, what air did 7 - 11 originally have in them? and what full air as apposed to zoom?

Either full length air or some combination of forefoot and heel air. I've lost track years ago.

Social media(including YouTube) is creating hype fo THese. It’s cool to me, because I’m 2017 or Prior these would be completely ignored. These are most likely a day one or two sell out

Back
Top Bottom