Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Saw you can reserve these for $255 plus S&H...not bad if you really want to make sure you get these and think that it might not be easy on release day

Saw you can reserve these for $255 plus S&H...not bad if you really want to make sure you get these and think that it might not be easy on release day

Where?
$255 SHIPPED- ready to ship, would be a done deal.

Posted by zsneakerheadz so I assume it’s legit ???

Attachments

• 1E7DEA7E-9DA6-4F2F-AE31-6B4B8212A664.jpeg
    1E7DEA7E-9DA6-4F2F-AE31-6B4B8212A664.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 67
Yep 190 retail...202 if you get them off Snkrs

I’m guessing about 210-215 if you pay for shipping through other sites

Sadly I have no faith in copping these off sneakers. I’m gonna try my luck at Nike Lennox the morning of. I’m thinking these will stay under the radar but I think they will be limited as well

w/ CA Tax, these will be ~$208. Id pay an extra $40 shipped right now to get them early and over with lol

I’d bite the bullet early too if it wasn’t for Shadow 1’s. Between these 2 releasing a week apart I’m sure I’m gonna be paying resale for at least 1 of them :smh:

I'm kinda at a loss with it also. Few years back I was close to buying a Og steel x with the toe cap from a buddy of mine. And I could've swore the graphic was on them also. I looked up several originals last night and none of them had it. They didn't come with a hang tag. Its not on the inside of the shoe anywhere. Maybe it came with apparel at that time. I believe that graphic is from 95 also but just cant picture where.
i had the ogs. that colorful tag was not on them

I'm kinda at a loss with it also. Few years back I was close to buying a Og steel x with the toe cap from a buddy of mine. And I could've swore the graphic was on them also. I looked up several originals last night and none of them had it. They didn't come with a hang tag. Its not on the inside of the shoe anywhere. Maybe it came with apparel at that time. I believe that graphic is from 95 also but just cant picture where.
Im thinking apparel also. Like a sleeve tag or something

I think these will be had for those who really want them and do the leg work. These are coming to foot sites? I dunno about sitting but I don’t think they will sell out in 2 mins

When are toe cap steels getting confirmed? Need those this summer. Still hunting for decent price DS White/Black 9’s from 2016 and will cop Concords of course later on.

Back
Top Bottom