Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I appreciate his videos, as well as jumpmanbostic and jstar25 when he made his return lol. Also SneakGeekz/stickie213(?) as well.

Not going to badmouth the "Shoetubers", but they have a purpose.

I appreciate his videos, as well as jumpmanbostic and jstar25 when he made his return lol. Also SneakGeekz/stickie213(?) as well.

I just can’t get past the corniness or the hype. I do like Mike Rich though. Seems like someone Id be cool with. I understand some don’t like his persona tho

Last edited:
Feel like he's trying to relate to the younger sneakerheads, maybe educate them.

They might not appreciate Jordans or older 90s kicks the same way people around his age group do.

Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Retro-Shadow-2018-310805-002.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Heel.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Outsole.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Tongue.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Heel-Branding.jpg

Appreciate the comment. After all these years of retro, we should expect that a retro will never be AS CLOSE as it should be to the original. Despite the leather toe on the 13 Lows (Chutney & Brave Blue), I felt those were the closest retros to the original in the remastered era. For the most part though, the Brand will purposely differentiate the retro’s look to the original.

One point I skipped in the video is the leather. It’s pretty decent. Especially by the laces. The look and feel is good.
Brave blue 13s are nowhere close to the original.

Idk why people are complaining about the tabs the “leather” maybe be different but it’s the same look from a distance on foot who would be able to tell people that complain about slight nuances like that are living in the past no shoe will retro in the exact same form and materials as it did multiple decades ago

They should have dropped this in fall/winter... not sure if I wanna spend the money now just to sit on them for at least 6 months

stickie213 is a hypebeast my guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom