Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So today I traded my supreme undercover bomber jacket. Supreme cdg 2014 box logo hoodie. A pair of royals. Supreme 2015 undercover shirt. Plus 200 cash for a pair of kaws 4s. All the supreme pieces are pretty heavily used. What y'all think about this?
You raped that kid honestly 

They arrived 
smokin.gif

Damn they're still shipping companions? The must have produced a ton of those things. Glad I was able to get a few though and I'll probably cop the red one when it drops.

Last edited:
Shout out to Uniqlo.

They sent me an email about a week go for the plush I ordered, so I picked it up the same day.

When I went to pick it up, my name was not on their list for online order, but since I had an email, he grabbed me one.

Couple days ago, I got another email from Uniqlo saying I have (3) days to go pick up
Where can I get one?

So today I traded my supreme undercover bomber jacket. Supreme cdg 2014 box logo hoodie. A pair of royals. Supreme 2015 undercover shirt. Plus 200 cash for a pair of kaws 4s. All the supreme pieces are pretty heavily used. What y'all think about this?
You got hosed 

Hope you were joking about this trade

Supreme is hot garbage anyway, I think it was a good deal

The bomber sold on grailed a couple weeks ago in 800 (The navy one) wasn't ds either 
I had the olive one. And I've seen ppl selling on ig for 4-500. That's why I figured they won't go for much and I was glad mine worth for 350. Plus I had oil drips on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom