Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I had the olive one. And I've seen ppl selling on ig for 4-500. That's why I figured they won't go for much and I was glad mine worth for 350. Plus I had oil drips on them.
Damn , nasty lol ... At the end it only matters what you believe, so enjoy them 

I had the olive one. And I've seen ppl selling on ig for 4-500. That's why I figured they won't go for much and I was glad mine worth for 350. Plus I had oil drips on them.
not that bad of a trade for both sides. But people seriously over pricing used stuff thats not even old. taking about $800 for a non ds bomber
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, be careful with these. Tons of fakes out there and some of them are really good fakes. Honestly it's hard to even tell the difference and guys are trying to sell as authentic. This dude popped up in our local fb group late last night. When questioned, he deleted the post, blocked me, and then went to the Vegas group and posted it there.

I highly recommend only buying from somewhere like StockX. If you buy from an individual, demand a receipt from a boutique or Kawsone. Prices are down right now bc so many people are selling $175 fakes for $1200. Don't be a sucker!

Last edited:
Fyi the shoes from the best fake producer come with a fake receipt from FL and Barneys. If they have those receipts, it's a dead giveaway.

Those look like fakes though.

I'm still waiting to see these fakes that look real...
I own a real pair but even I would have a tough time telling the difference. The second video has real and fake next to each other. The biggest giveaway for me is that the area with the long suede on top of the foot normally wrinkles up a little near the toe box. I'm sure it goes flat once on foot but the real ones don't do that when off foot.

5:55 mark

Side by side

I own a real pair but even I would have a tough time telling the difference. The second video has real and fake next to each other. The biggest giveaway for me is that the area with the long suede on top of the foot normally wrinkles up a little near the toe box. I'm sure it goes flat once on foot but the real ones don't do that when off foot.

Side by side

I wouldn't trust video's made from these guys. Looks like they're promoting rep sites.

The eyelets on the wings are what stand out to me on the reps. In both of those videos the 9 hole eyelets are not as precisely cut as the authentic pair. Length of the suede varies from pair to pair I've seen long hairs as well as "short" hair authentic pairs.

I wouldn't trust video's made from these guys. Looks like they're promoting rep sites.
They are but that's what the shoes look like. Search perfectkicks and you'll find them. Scary how close they are. After learning about them I refuse to buy a new release from a random.

Side by side

I follow this dude on IG. He does it for educational purposes

Last edited:
My a** he's doing it for educational purposes.  He keeps stating that it's for educational purposes only because he understands that if he doesn't you tube will take down his channel. He clearly has some arrangement with perfect kicks.

I did the black light test on mine and they checked out. I think the true noticeable differences are the dust bag art, (lines aren't as clean on fakes) and craftsmanship of the toe box, such as the stitching that runs along the toes, the art on the insoles is shotty at best on the fakes(look at the center palm line from the fake education comparison) and things such as the hang tangs, and the jumpman on the tounge (fakes seem to have like ghost effect around them) I blew up fake_educations photos and compared them to mine, and I think I'm good.

Also those soles are mirrored.. which is the easiest indicator

Side by side

Last edited:
Na he's definitely getting paid, or at least free shoes. If you go to the fake producers site, they bave his videos on the front page. Zero chance hes not getting a kick back.

Na he's definitely getting paid, or at least free shoes. If you go to the fake producers site, they bave his videos on the front page. Zero chance hes not getting a kick back.

And they're solely showing his videos and also this has to be a new account

My understanding from what he told me is that he got scammed for fakes and he does it so people can differentiate retail from fakes

Fyi the shoes from the best fake producer come with a fake receipt from FL and Barneys. If they have those receipts, it's a dead giveaway.
yup... best way to tell is the look at the tax rate on the FL receipt

Usually they have the galleria in Houston as the FL and the tax rate is not 8.25 percent

My understanding from what he told me is that he got scammed for fakes and he does it so people can differentiate retail from fakes
He's full it ****. He constantly talks about perfectkicks.me and the lady Kim that runs it. If he were just doing it for education, he wouldn't plug the site.

Back
Top Bottom