Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I've been running an auto refresher and a page monitor for a few hours now but i haven't been banned for those interested.

It was a raffle. I got a size 12. They always post the shoes on their site after it sells out.
They posted it with a 0 stock count, then 5 minutes later showing 24 stock count.  People saying they copped.  Obviously lot of tools on twitter who lie but seemed lie they dropped a few pairs.

That's because this is their life. It's literally what they do. So you're playing their game and you aren't going to win...because for them, it's a quasi-profession.

If you want something in this game you can either get luckier or get smarter (if you're motivated enough) than they are. Even so, they still have numbers on you, so you're likely going to lose. If you can't do either of those then at least be strategic in how you spend in the pre-sell market.

I knew I stood no shot. None. Nor was I going to waste my time worrying about it. I found the best deal. Paid $1200 and got the secured pair today. Simple. The last 40 pages of this thread validated that decision.

Shortly after committing to the first pair, I bought another $1200 pair, which I will sell for somewhere between 2500-3000 bucks. I will pay for both pairs with that flip and still turn a small profit. I didnt set out to make money. I set out to be realistic about my chances and the most efficient way to get what I wanted without being "irresponsible."

Beats the [emoji]128169[/emoji] out of all this trouble you all are going through
FACTZ

CRAZY! Im anticipating the video from theperfectsole 

Yea, but his IG is entertaining. It can be different dealing with him I'm person....
Dude is a Herb hahaha ... I was number 1 on the line with my boi and he tryed to skip ... duck

Last edited:
rep and quoted for truth. It sucks here in the city cuz theres dudes that literally do this as a profession

its the new drug game

But here's the thing. You can weaponize these people to your own advantage. Get on a line w em. Talk to them, get their info. I know about 10 dudes now, text them regularly. Haggle with em. They feed me intel. That sort of thing. They know the deal and they know that I know the deal. So when something drops that I really want and I know they'll have it, I know I can get it at a price that's totally reasonable...and let them do all the leg work for me. They know they have a non-flaky customer and a good long term relationship. Does it suck...sure it does. But I'm not gonna be a victim for something I'm passionate about.

Most bad situations can be improved with a little perspective and persuasion.

They posted it with a 0 stock count, then 5 minutes later showing 24 stock count.  People saying they copped.  Obviously lot of tools on twitter who lie but seemed lie they dropped a few pairs.
Very weird if they did. They posted on instagram they contacted all raffle winners and all pairs were claimed. Im leaving out in a bit to get mine and the cap. Ill post pictures when I return.

I went yesterday as a last minute thing before work and now Im really happy I did. Proves anybody can win. I walked in and it was surprisingly empty and thought where is everyone? A minute later that place was packed with peoples moms and grandparents. I think Saint Alfred definitely picks who they want to win especially when they see dumb **** like that.

Sounds about right. I went Wednesday. There were a lot of people who you could tell had just entered (Yeezys, Supreme, Palace clothing, etc). They've had a lot of traffic with the Air Max releases, these and the Royals. The guys working there are pretty nice though. They play pretty fair compared to RSVP up the street.

Sounds about right. I went Wednesday. There were a lot of people who you could tell had just entered (Yeezys, Supreme, Palace clothing, etc). They've had a lot of traffic with the Air Max releases, these and the Royals. The guys working there are pretty nice though. They play pretty fair compared to RSVP up the street.

RSVP is Jig Central

Nah, these are long gone from Kawsone...

(Be quiet guys)

I wonder how many of the 500 people in Brooklyn have their phones open trying to cop as well.
I copped Gamma blue Jordans waiting on line, and felt like an ******* for waiting so long.  At least they got a guarantee.

RSVP is Jig Central

Definitely. Never forget when they pulled that t-shirt raffle move to get the Turtle Dove 350s. You had to buy a $50 shirt to enter, but they only "raffled" off one pair. Sold the rest to friends and fam. I do no bang with that shop at all.

Back
Top Bottom