Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm trying to guve them the benefit of the doubt. In the end, I think this is probably the result of absolutely terrible communication. The products were loaded to the site because they were supposed to release today. But once people started posting saved carts and all that, they pulled the release to give them more time. But they never communicated an updated release date and people assumed it was still today because there was no further announcement. That Instagram post continues this terrible communication because it still does't say whether they are releasing on his site at all. I guess we'll see in the coming days if they give more info/if they actually release on his site.
no they arent and he knew it way before we stared at his reaper all day long. His "regarding kaws and jordan release" IG post was meant to be cryptic to let us waste our time on his ****** website giving him millions of pageviews over night. He didn't miscommunicate and he knew almost nobody would get a pair at BK either. He ****** us. So this is to all of us fam...
View media item 2387885Quite ironic since Khaled was the first to receive the shoes.

I would be less salty if I had other opportunities to cop online throughout the day. These are way too limited. A garbage release was inevitable

no they arent and he knew it way before we stared at his reaper all day long. His "regarding kaws and jordan release" IG post was meant to be cryptic to let us waste our time on his ****** website giving him millions of pageviews over night. He didn't miscommunicate and he knew almost nobody would get a pair at BK either. He ****** us. So this is to all of us fam...
View media item 2387885Quite ironic since Khaled was the first to receive the shoes.

You okay?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wasnt before the day end and was really less than I am now before he posted his stupid excuses, sorry.

Nah because if you know how kaws handles his releases you would trust him in handeling this release the same

Just because people in here were speculating that he would drop it randomly you decide to believe them and stayed here with us for the journey

The fact that he's been looking at comments all day and didn't say one word about the release until now is disgusting. Also he knew how many pairs he had, so why waste all the people who waited in line time. Should have been prepared better and done this release alot better than this **** show. 

Funny thing is, I feel good about this...Saved $350, had a bunch of laughs, now get to vent on Kaws...Keep the shoes...I'm good with these Royals and the good times had by all...

Back
Top Bottom