Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

BabyJ about to unleash:
Only if it calls for it :wink: :lol:

Just don't get it when members are shocked or upset at me after I issued warnings when they post content that only gets them in the hot spot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I had a girlfriend tell me this once. Haven't seen her since.
frown.gif
 *hug*

Only if it calls for it :wink: :lol:
Just don't get it when members are shocked or upset at me after I issued warnings when they post content that only gets them in the hot spot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly don't think the guy understood that MODERATOR edited and WARNED him. Seriously.

You've always been one of the better nicer ones.
Good luck on this lottery.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the details say BY Monday. Not ON Monday.

Could be anytime this weekend.

:nerd:

Last edited:
For what it's worth, 9.5 checked out at 12:03 and got 28,xxx. Would be cool if accounts that have purchased from his site before being that I copped the black companion plush. But then again, bots rule eh?

Edit: got dibs

Last edited:
For what it's worth, 9.5 checked out at 12:03 and got 28,xxx. Would be cool if accounts that have purchased from his site before being that I copped the black companion plush. But then again, bots rule eh?
The only reason you think this is bc it would give you an advantage. It makes no sense outside of that.

So, one thing I HAVE NOT seen brought up...

Did I enter one ticket for my "cart" or one ticket per item?  One of my entries was 1 of each item - i wonder if they could come back and say HEY YOU WON THE HAT!

Will be interesting to find out!

is there anyway to check the order that was made and find the order number on the site ?
I think the only way was to make sure you screened shot the confirmation page after entering the lottery.

I know my confirmation page was still up until I clicked on the KAWS icon on the top.

Some of you guys are missing the biggest point of this. It's a LOTTERY SYSTEM, why do some of you guys think time of order and order numbers mattered? People talking about "I checked out at 12:00:01"... and I'm gonna laugh if someone checked out 12:07 actually wins and you early birds didn't. Just let the lottery system do its job lol

Some of you guys are missing the biggest point of this. It's a LOTTERY SYSTEM, why do some of you guys think time of order and order numbers mattered? People talking about "I checked out at 12:00:01"... and I'm gonna laugh if someone checked out 12:07 actually wins and you early birds didn't. Just let the lottery system do its job lol
:lol:

i didnt even know you could add more than one thing to the cart.  i entered once for the shoes and then another for the hoody.

Of course! But wouldn't that be similar to the headstarts footapps use? Spend more you get more time...
If Goodyear did a Jordan collab, would you want Goodyear stores to give tire shops that buy from them often a head start? Of course not. That'd be silly. Comparing it to footsites doesn't work. Those are shoe sites selling shoes to people who buy a lot of shoes. Kaws is an art site selling shoes as some time thing.

Back
Top Bottom